The App Store is under scheduled maintenance until June 14, 2024. Some app results might not load correctly.

Reviews (2,122)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to import reviews from Amazon, customize review layouts, and display reviews on product and collection pages. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and features like customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and review moderation. The app's integration with Google Shopping is also praised. Many describe the customer support as quick and efficient in problem-solving.

November 14, 2018

I recently started using this app. I had an issue with the stars not showing up under the product title and on the collections page. I emailed the developers and it was resolved in less than 24 hours. Thanks!

Six + Row
September 2, 2020

Recommend this app to anyone who wants to showcase their reviews and have it set up however in a way thats suitable for your specific needs. Customer support is fantastic and got back to us under 10 minutes. Live chat helps you out while youre waiting, with every detail you wish to customise. They helped us customise everything according to our wishes and it went so smooth. Cant recommend them enough. 10/10 if possible

Rififi Art Shop
Sweden
July 20, 2022

Nice Review App Instant Support Team Recommend to install Rivyo Product Review App Download now and enjoy Rivyo Review App

Trishty.com
India
WebContrive replied July 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

Edited March 6, 2019

before update :very useful I use it on my shopify website it really help me a lot. the best thing is free. thank you !

after update: don't use it .

TURWHO
Singapore
5 months using the app
July 15, 2020

Great support team. Fast response but a little pushy for reviews XD.

Anyways, the features & prices are great.

It's one of the cheapest review apps here on the Shopify AppStore with the same features of expensive review apps.

Gifts Connect
January 3, 2019

Its a great app for beginners who are trying to create social proof on their store. It really not hard to copy the reviews from your supplier into the app. this will customer going to buy your product.

CharcoalSM
Edited March 30, 2020

very good customer service. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

PinkySleep
Vietnam
October 16, 2018

Awesome app!! The support is ever better, 5 stars is not enough deserves 10 Stars! Would recommend!!

Been Woke Brand LLC
September 3, 2020

It's performing really well so far! Hope it helps me to get more sales!
The support team is very helpful and quick to reply as well. Thanks!

Pink Bee Store
Portugal
4 days using the app
February 2, 2023

Jigs was very helpful, he answered my questions quickly and accurately. Responded to all my requests and made website changes. One of the nicest support staff that has ever helped me. Thank you Jigs!

QUICKCHARGEMAX
4 days using the app
WebContrive replied February 14, 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your amazing feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.