Reviews (2,125)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to import reviews from Amazon, customize review layouts, and display reviews on product and collection pages. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and features like customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and review moderation. The app's integration with Google Shopping is also praised. Many describe the customer support as quick and efficient in problem-solving.

March 2, 2023

Tolle Kundenservice. Bei einem kleinen Problem erhielten wir prompten & freundlichen Support. Nur zu empfehlen.

HEITER & LÄSSIG
Germany
WebContrive replied March 15, 2023

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied & happy with our app and service. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us!!

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app live chat. We are always happy to help you.

July 4, 2019

App was actually pretty good but the support has been horrible. I've been trying to get it uninstalled for more than a week. They would only tell me that the documentation was held within the app and refused to send me instructions. I had to reinstall the app to be able to get it uninstalled from my system. After several no replies and closing my ticket they've finally replied again, once again sending the same information that the documentation is held within the app. Seriously?

Feed Me More
2 months using the app
May 11, 2023

Delavin
Hong Kong SAR
WebContrive replied May 17, 2023

Thank you for the kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our support team and app.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

June 29, 2020

I used this APP for my products reviews. the app is very good, and the service is the best. I like this.thank your thimatic.

新時尚
October 16, 2018

Luv the idea of this app! Great customer service from your group -- thanks for helping me set things up.

Driftless Ink
June 2, 2020

I am very satisfied, this software is very easy to use,Can increase the sales of my store and improve the performance of our store

easyswimin
Edited August 26, 2020

This is my second review but I think it's worth to mention the great job Jigs and the support team have done adapting the testimonial feature to our home page needs. Thumbs up for you guys, thanks a lot!

Apricotte
Spain
October 15, 2018

So far so good, this is a great app. The customer service is so great! I have no ideal how to add the code to my theme, I contact the customer service through email and boom they helped me out in adding the code to my theme. My store looks more unique. Thank you Thematic team.

TosNad
June 23, 2020

Great app has all the features needed and great support they helped modify the app for my store needs.

Simply Utopia
July 15, 2020

This could be the simplest, and best review app for you. It will save you time on store building. The support team is very good and will help you whenever you need it. Highly recommend!

HaloCam Official