Reviews (2,121)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to import reviews from Amazon, customize review layouts, and display reviews on product and collection pages. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and features like customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and review moderation. The app's integration with Google Shopping is also praised. Many describe the customer support as quick and efficient in problem-solving.

July 2, 2020

Only just started using so not a full review but support team were quick to respond and were helpful. App is working as expected.

H2Osqd
About 21 hours using the app
January 9, 2023

bester service alle integrationen mit google die brauche, kundenservice chattet SOFORT mit einem bei problemen

FARBENLOEWE
Germany
43 minutes using the app
WebContrive replied January 16, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

April 6, 2023

Jigs from Rivyo staff helped me to install the rating feature and assisted me every step of the way. I really appreciate the support provided by the Rivyo app.

Chair Beds UK
41 minutes using the app
WebContrive replied April 10, 2023

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.

For further queries, feel free to contact us via our app-in chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

February 14, 2019

Love it!! This app is awesome and works great!!! The best thing is that you can customize the font, colors & so much more!!!

Savage Vibes Boutique
39 minutes using the app
February 26, 2021

Good application that helped me to import reviews from Amazon, without CSV. Great support team! Fast help without any problems!

Health Gadgets Store
39 minutes using the app
Edited July 27, 2021

Awesome experience with the tool. Have been using it for some time and have had a great experience with the support team. Jigs helped me a lot about setting up the App, thanks!

Waydoo
Germany
38 minutes using the app
February 11, 2019

excellent apps. I've been using it for almost 3 months now and it works fine. use it you wont regret it.

Shopper's Hideout
Philippines
35 minutes using the app
September 14, 2021

These guys are legends! JP is awesome he fixed our page really quick :) The integration was seamless I imported my Amazon in about a minute and it's really easy to use!

Batoca
Hong Kong SAR
29 minutes using the app
December 14, 2020

What's the point of offering a free version when you can't even do anything in it. All the options are locked and ask you to buy the advanced plan.

dimdum
About 13 hours using the app
October 3, 2020

App is great for integrating reviews! My store is new, so I needed Support setting up. The support side is exceptional! Thank you very much Jigs for your patience. However, I look forward to some added features such the option to filter words.

Peace Compassion Love