Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Amazon/Aliexpress Import

Yikes Touch™️

there customer service is fucking awesome , i need to make some changes on my store and i contacted them 2 times , and they helped me to change my store according , working with them definaltely worth it

EcoVibe

Support is absolutely fantastic! They are so quick to reply and got straight to helping me with any issues i had! I am not proficient in coding so they really helped me out :) would definitely recommend!

Athlivion

This app is amazingly easy to use & very effective. The customer service is great also & they'll make sure you'll be taken care of!

LifehackPH

I love the app! the customer support is also great, they have helped me upon installation and they respond very kindly, the app itself works like a dream as well!

DEFINITELY WOULD RECOMMEND THIS! I LOVE IT!

SusieStory

Customer service responded quickly and solved my problem in one minute! It's FREE!Highly recommend!

For The Furry

Superb..... Easy to manage form field & User interface is also good..... Support team is too quick :)

Jolly PopWear

Perfect product review app, meets all of my requet, with great custom service. I think all shops that need a review app, should try this one

How To Viking

Updated: This was originally rated 1 star after disappearing reviews and support didn't answer for 5 days. They reached out and corrected the problem, which is more than a lot of app does, so credit where credit's due.

However, they tried to blame the problem on me, saying I "changed the product URL". Shopify makes this impossible, you'd have to delete the product and add it again. Checked my activity log, didn't happen. I inquired if there was another reason for the reviews disappearing and they said it was because I "deleted the product". Sooo, which one was it? I asked again, they dodged the question.

If there was some technical issue with their app, they should have just said that. Things happen, no problem, it would have been a non-issue. But, blaming your customer is a bad idea. Completely unsatisfied with their answer.

August 3, 2019

Hi, Sorry for the problem you faced. As we further investigate issue and we found that you changed product handle or url so reviews does not match with it so as we replied to you in ticket we solved that issue for the product which you mentioned. So can you please verify it. Hope you will change your review once you verify it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Support Team @ Thimatic

StuffedWithFun

Great customer support and happy with the app performance.

Fifty50 Apparel

When I auto installed this app it didn’t completely auto install all the features I wanted. I contacted the app developer and they manually fixed it for me within 24 hours. I asked for even more specifics placement and within another 24 hours they placed every single thing in the app exactly how I wanted it! Great customer service. Efficient time. And custom install! I would highly recommend!