Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Bride of Love

Wow!!! they did such an amazing job helping me with my theme, they deserve even more than 5 stars!!!

ENCOMENDA CERTA®

Excellent App for my ecommerce. Support mail very good! Waiting update language EN for PT-BR. Thank you.

043japan

The app is easy to use and the support team is helpful. It will be even better if the translation function can sync with other translation apps in the market. Overall, a great app that fulfills most of the needs!

Dead Stitches

I was on a tight schedule and wasn't patient enough to install myself (not that it's probably hard) - Really helpful and quick support staff who customised it within minutes of my email. Thanks for all your help.

Familymega

Good application. Very much to try. And it is free. Good customer care! I recommend using this app for your store.

BagVel

Very great app.
Nice support from the team and easy to use.
I highly recommand everybody to install this app which is free and nice at the same time

Pipeline Proud

Nice review app at no cost! I would recommend. They're still adding more features like review emails sending!

Tesco Fashion

OK

AddAfrica

Very professional looking app. Not clear how to set it up but the support from the team was quick and they did a great job.

Senpai Dojo

The application is really wonderful. In fact, their team are ready to help you. I looked for several applications for a long time and I installed this one. I wanted a special functionality that wasn't offer and I contacted the customer service and they set it up just for me. It's a great application, I recommend it.