Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

hairlovewig

Great product and customer service! he solved all the questions I have met, thanks :) 123321123321123

Vulcazon

I am really happy with the customer support, always available and kind, they immediately solved an initial problem I had with the application that, in my opinion, is the best there is around for quality and price

uucoverscom

This is geast team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barefoot Provisions

App works well but needed support. Did the chat and they setup everything really nice and fast. I recommend this app.

PengWing CZY Technology Ltd.

Rivyo review app provides all features my store needs, plus the look and feel looks great. We have an issue during setup, Rivyo's support team provided assistance and fix in a very quick turnaround. Highly recommended product!

BrightTurn™

This is Free App and I've been using it for my 2 stores. It's perfect and looks professional. More, the support team are quite helpful.

MyZoo Store

Excellent design, fully customizable (I needed a Spanish translation - you can be sure will find everything inside the app), and a big thank you to the Thimatic Themes team for their support (for free!) as I had issue with borders after installing it on my page!!

Pudera

I have a bit hardship with displaying star review widget, support team helped me very quickly with it, not losing time waiting. Thank you very much!!! I asked for help again and the support team helped me immediately without hesitation. Thank you Mark and whole team! ;)

MixerJet

The customer service of this app is incredible! I give them not just 5 starts but a million stars! This is the second time I have been having issues that I couldn't resolve and although it happened that they were on holiday, New Year to them, they still are working and helping their customers. I wish more apps would have this type of customer service, where you can just chat with them and they resolve everything. Amazing app, amazing customer service! This app is a keeper, it does exactly what it is supposed to do and more. Get it, and you will not be disappointed, it is well worth the money!

Dr. Juice USA

App works great! Had trouble with colors of text in initial set up. Customer service was great! They fixed it right away. AA++