Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Amazon/Aliexpress Import

The Running ahead

The staff was very helpful in dealing with the problem in a timely and serious manner, very satisfied with the operation of this software, thank you!

Peachy Savage

Overall happy with this app. I like the review page.
I am on the free plan and sent a review request email to previous customers (50) manually. And I noticed afterwards that they sent a review request of the wrong product. the same dress to 50 clients...I hope most of the mails ended in spam box because this is really embarassing. when i addressed customer support they implied that i clicked the wrond product 50 times .... mmhh, I'm very very sure I didnt.
Anyways, Im still using the app and other than that incident im pretty content. Customer service is always available and does whats necessary to solve problems. Thanks

January 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
Do you need any other help then please send an email on "hello@thimatic.com" to create a ticket or you can also contact us on the Live Chat from our app admin.

Trip Gear Store

it's the best help for me. thank for your good support. I recommend this app for who improve for your website reliable. it figures out your problem.

Nifty Corners

Great customer service support! Quick to respond and very helpful considering that is app is 100% free!!!!

Japan Premium Malaysia

Simple setup, I am all for the free product photo review. Customer service is fast to respond as quickly as possible and tried to get things done as soon as I made a request.

About the problem I am facing with import, only english is available to import for the other language I have to go through the support team to help me import to their database.

January 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
I hope you can update the feedback.

Splattery - Malen Nach Zahlen

The app is great! The design of the reviews is definitly the best in my opinion. The app offers many options and works fast. It basically has no affect on page load speed so I am very happy about that. Also the support is very fast and friendly. They took care of special requests and were able to find a solution in a very fast and friendly manner.

10/10 would recommend to anyone needing a review app!

//Edit 22.05.2020: Once more I got great and fast help from the support. Still completely satisfied with this app the the value they offer!

JustSimplyKitty

Real easy to use and free! Customer service helped pretty quickly when it came to fixing a tiny problem i had! :) definitely recommend!

BB DAM

We can do nothing with FREE plan, an advice found an other app !!!! I'm really disappointed !!!!!!

August 27, 2019

Hi there, We are really sorry for the problem you faced. But with our app's free plan you are getting almost all the things which you need for any store product review. In our paid plan you are getting only advanced features. You are also getting photo reviews with the free plan so please let us know what things are missing in the free plan so we can work on it in future. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you

SupTop

The application is awesome and even on a free basis the Rivyo support fixed my issue to display the reviews on my existing website in 2 hours ! Awesome ! Thanks a lot !

Moses Tee Shop

Thank you for your very fast replies to my questions and the help with the setting of the app. Great! It works good.