Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

The Hypester

I really love this app, it works perfectly with my Debut theme and looks awesome! The customer service is super fast and friendly, there is absolutely no reason why you should not use this app. Additionally, it is totally free!

animeaholics

6 stars! I get the app and at the beginning, I was a little lost because I don't know html so I asked for help after 5 minutes I got a time helping step by step and add the app to my theme.
Better so far

speak

Looks seamlessly integrated into my theme. Their support team was super responsive and a big help during setup.

Wilderness Toys

Great app, great support staff and love how customisable it is. Fantastic value for the price. Look forward to the next update with more features! A+++

arhpahair

They worked really fast to meet my needs. They were phenomenal with helping me set up! Get this app!

Halloweenight

This is a very very good app. It works very good. They help me a lot with the setup in the page. Thank you very much!!

Engeni

A very good app, that meets all my expectations. The team behind it is also very responsive and helpful!

CaseVariety

Great stuff, one of the best review FREE review apps out there. Love the support team as well, very responsive and helpful.

laboutiquedelucine

Very good app, reviews are fast to be displayed on the site. Good support.

Just a little bit complicated to set the parameters when you are not familiar with html

mallonshop