Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

JS Innovations

I had some issues placing the codes where they needed to be, but their team took what I have in mind and turned it into a reality, all within 24 hr. Great response time.

Women of Powerlifting™

Great app but most of all great support! The support team listens to your needs and do their best to adjust the app for you. I'm very pleased with this product.

Sterling Stars

Best app so far, the customer support are also very helping. Can applied it to my shopify theme even it is custom theme. Good jobs

Nordic Motives

Works perfectly and great support. Thank you!

I have to write minimum 100 characters to publish this so here you go.

Sparfuchs007.com

Such great customer support. They installed it onto my theme within 2 hours after I asked them. Very quick, and everything looks perfect on my site. Thank you very much. I can truly say that so far, I am very happy and I would even go so far to say, that this is the best Review App I have tried yet.

The whole lot club

This app is one of the few apps that delivers on what it says. The setup is simple, the design is practical and the backend management is exactly what i needed.

Sakura Smile

The guys at Rivyo were amazing in terms of support. I asked for some customization (e.g. pagination) and they even worked through their recent Deepwali holidays to fix everything - this is real customer support and totally unexpected! Thanks for your efforts!

Unmatched Look

Great app with awesome support service! Better than some paid reviews app, simple and clean look. Thanks!

MAKIAJ

Amazing app for photo reviews . You'r awesome ! They solved a problem with the application by one mail Thank you for great support !

Revival by Martin & Co.

Amazing customer service. We wanted something slightly customized for our theme. Rivyo's team was fast to respond and beyond helpful. So far we are loving the app, and all the easy customization features to match to theme of our site.