Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Amazon/Aliexpress Import

VeggieVOGUE™

Tried a lot of review apps,
this one is by far the best.

Usually use only free versions of apps but I‘m looking to switch to paid version soon!
It totally pays off

21 GEAR

Very helpful and informative support and developer team.
Continue and keep up the good work ! Solve all my prob

LindaPlus

Exactly what we were looking for. Thanks team! This app fits in nicely with our existing theme, is easy to use and maintain and most importantly works perfectly. The support team is responsive. They help me to add code snippet for google rich results. All I need to do is sitting aside. It's fantastics.

Monarch Graphics & Design

I really like this app and they have great customer service, I had issues when I switched themes but they took care of it right a way. Thanks

mytopselection

The support solved my problem in hours. Everithing works amazing now. and it looks beter on my store than other similar apps. Cheap as well

milawigs

Thank you for your very fast replies to my questions and the help with the setting of the app. Great! It works well.

AuksplaceX

Support team is super fast and great. App is great as well. Thanks alot for this beautiful app. Thumbs up

PonyCycle, Inc.

The customer service is quick, a good APP, and it would be better if could have more function such as group review.

CervicaleSolution

Good bye LOOX !

+ Rivyo app are perfect photo reviews and push customers to add their own reviews.

+ The design are sober and efficient and you have many beautiful ways to display it.

+ The free version are full of great features but for few dollars, you can have access to options that help you to scale fast!

++ This app allow you to do what’s others reviews app do not allow you for free (install and look in the options ^^)!

+++ Above all, its not complicate to setup and configurable in any language and if you have any trouble or question, the support service are nice and reactive and they even customize their help to perfectly match with your store (Its so good to talk with a human and not a bot !!!).

Do not hesitate! Give it a FREE try!

JacketCentre

Fantastic app! Does everything it needs to do. I had some questions about the app and the app developer answered it nicely and even helped me with the coding! SUPER SERVICE :)