Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

honobono

I already give 5stars before but if there is 10stars, I really want to give them more like +10. Normally I am very strict about this kind of review but this app and their support can be highly recommended and have enough right to receive very high stars because of the followings,

1. Perfect and very fast technical support
2. This is completely free. Don't confuse with Ryviu.com, just like me and other youtubers. This app is completely free and very useful for shopify owner like me.

Home prestige

a Great app and a great customer service very responsive to emails! thank you

Bodhishop.in

Fantastic reviews app that blends well with the theme. Support was fantastic. We were facing an issue with the app which was solved promptly.

T.D.S

Awesome app, has a very beautiful theme and they really helped me with any issue I had at all or little things I couldn't understand. Thank You !

TimberWink Studio

Great app! They have the best customer service and are very responsive to emails! They even changed the layout to match with my theme. Highly recommended!

Red Rebel Armour

This app is awesome it runs perfect and the customer service is great. It's easy to use and I definitely recommend this app.

Маунтин Хоум

That's a very nice review app, highly customizable, and the support is great!

I needed a tweak for my shop and the team quickly implemented it via a staff account.

Looking forward for the next release! Thumbs up!

K&A Fabrics

Unbelievable fast service. I LOVE this app. It looks much better than I expected. And It's FREE! :0)

DanausFreedomProject

Exelent app, I really recommend it for your store, they have an amazing customer service and support for your needs, an is all free!

FansStore

Very good this app, really delivers the promises and it's free. It's fantastic! You can also create reviews to increase credibility.