Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Mental Jewel

App is very nice, after a little of developing skills, it enables You to nicely customize it.
Great support! I wanted little customized plugin and They provided it very fast.

I highly reccomend Them!
Thank you!

Armor Gear

This app is really awesome! The customer service is really good. I give 4 star because I think they need more instruction to upload a csv. A video with steps or a tutorial as Shopify. But the customer service are there to really help you. I love the many features, images, import , export, ask a question, beautiful design. Well, I better give them a 5. https://armor-gear.com

The Hypester

I really love this app, it works perfectly with my Debut theme and looks awesome! The customer service is super fast and friendly, there is absolutely no reason why you should not use this app. Additionally, it is totally free!

animeaholics

6 stars! I get the app and at the beginning, I was a little lost because I don't know html so I asked for help after 5 minutes I got a time helping step by step and add the app to my theme.
Better so far

speak

Looks seamlessly integrated into my theme. Their support team was super responsive and a big help during setup.

Wilderness Toys

Great app, great support staff and love how customisable it is. Fantastic value for the price. Look forward to the next update with more features! A+++

arhpahair

They worked really fast to meet my needs. They were phenomenal with helping me set up! Get this app!

Halloweenight

This is a very very good app. It works very good. They help me a lot with the setup in the page. Thank you very much!!

Engeni

A very good app, that meets all my expectations. The team behind it is also very responsive and helpful!

CaseVariety

Great stuff, one of the best review FREE review apps out there. Love the support team as well, very responsive and helpful.