Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Izishoppin

thank you to the team for fixing the problems of setting up. A few things to fix yet but the app is definitely one of the best of all.

J&Q House

This app is simple and easy to operate. If you encounter problems, it will help me solve the problem for the first time. I hope that this team will be better and give us the technical support.

Tuneful Hair

I saw that many of the apps developed by their team are 5.0 ratings. It is really a strong team. The technology and service are first-class, perfect for solving the troubles of using shopfiy store!

Keto Things

Cool app, easy to modify and having great support. Response time is very fazy, and it's free. Perfect. Thank You Guys

Hndproductstnt

One of the best and easiest apps I'll ever use. Customer support is amazing and fast. Highly recommend

PHLuxxe

I appreciate the assistance of the developers! It was super fast. Hope this could really improve the conversion of my new shop. Thanks on this :)

FashionNeo

I love this app. It would be better if it helps us choose the columns we need in the review form.

Serial Buyers

I'm very satisfied with this app.
Super fast support team helped me set-up all thinks basically immediately.

Great work.

In Style Designz

AWESOME!!!! helps with social proof . A Straight increase in my conversions. ITS FREE APP! GET IT NOW. Answer Fast for everything !

STASTORE.com

One of the best support team I ever contact!
They installed code and setup everything for me!
Thanks!