Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

5th Avenue Mall

Just started using this app.
Photo reviews are available and the support team is FAST and useful! (3 minutes to get a reply)

I recommend!

Matjari

best review app, and THE BEST support, thank you guys so much for your help, i recommend this app for everyone

Arxus

perfect !!!Technicians are very efficient, thank you very much!!!Very satisfied!!If they have other products I need, I will try them without hesitation!

Alphkart

Amazing support, the team had helped me to install this app to look like it's part of my theme. App works amazing...!

Clothes-Together

I cannot believe it took me this long to find this app... I truly just love it! The layout choices are all great, it looks, clean and I was so excited to get some of my reviews uploaded. Anyway thank you for this free app., I am not needing to look anymore.

Mayaar Online

Amazing app. Very fast customer service. The best free reviews app. Submitting a review process is little bit lengthy for customers but good work and worthy to have this app. It also include questions and answers section.

FingerlingsHugs

FingerlingsHugs.co.uk sends you lots of HUGS!!

Thank you so much for all your quick support and help getting the Rivyo review app working on our website. It looks great!

Our award winning interactive toys look so much more enticing with the reviews.

All the best,
The FingerlingsHugs support team

goonsshop

Super handige app je krijgt doormiddel van deze app meer sales en
meer vertrouwen in jouw webshop.
zeker aanteraden

Zalashops

I have never experienced such great service. The support team was the most helpful. I downloaded and installed the app on my store but the reviews weren't showing up. I was going to keep trying to debug it myself but i decided to shoot the support team an email around 1am. The responded 10 mins later requesting access to my store. I granted them access and the issue was resolved in another 10 minutes. This is the BEST review app company on Shopify hands down.

Izishoppin

thank you to the team for fixing the problems of setting up. A few things to fix yet but the app is definitely one of the best of all.