Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Amazon/Aliexpress Import

looksinn

We choose the Rivyo Product Review app, and it works well. Picture and tex can both displayed. The customer service team is very nice when we need help. Everything goes well now. We recommend.

QULAXITY XVI

Perfect free app for reviews with lovely and very fast support. The support is amazing! Does a perfect job, do his best to make us happy. Easy to install, easy for my customers. Thank you so much guys - well done

Matein

I wanted to show the star ratings of my products on the home page, and I have no idea how to do this. So I looked for help from the Thimatic service, and Dev was there to help. He was so patient and guided mt throughout the entire process about how to edit the code in other to get the star ratings shown on my homepage. I truly appreciate your help Dev. This app is reliable because it has great customer service.

Updated review: I was going to change my theme and wondering if this application still works for the new theme. I asked for help, and no doubt, they got back to me so quickly and being helpful again. I highly recommend this team, very nice people, very nice service!

Mustard Sneakers

One of the best out there. Easy to use with many useful features, and also at a very reasonable price.

styline designs

fantastic, what i was looking for. thanks so much and really appreciate your help in installing them for me

Shodun

Helped me with my issues really quickly and as I asked, couldn't be happier, really good app and company to back it up

Walleffects

Its a cool one... Very good support system, Reached out to their support system and I was given and quick fix, Lovely App!

iwmhchair

The review app is great, It can add photo on review, it is helpful to show the customer feedback. what is more, their service is awesome, reply it fast, Thanks so much

BabeMome

The support is great and fast, the system is very nice and I really like it, I changed a lot of reviews, now I have a suitable system
Thanks very much

got2b Glued Gel South Africa

I have been using this app for a few months now, upgraded to the paid version and later noticed that my reviews were not showing on google.

I contacted support about this on a Saturday + asked for a bit of customization...and within 30mins I had a reply from them telling me that its fixed, with an image explaining what the fix was.

I call this EXCELLENT customer service, thanks guys!