Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Totem Joyas

This app is amazing, I can not believe that is for free. They did all the customization for me and works very fine. I recomend it.

Lara Star

The app is very good ! I can't believe is free , and the function is what I need , get some trouble when you install but serivce reply soon and help me slove it , thank you

Pupper Protect

This app is hands down the best review app i've tried. And it's free. I had problems setting it up because of my custom theme, but i contacted the Rivyo support team and they fixed my problem VERY quickly. Couldn't be happier with the service or the app itself. Thank you!!

AbsoluteTea

Simple to install.
Adequately featured.
Looks Appropriate.
This was the kind of reviews app I was looking for. Being a single person store, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Verified reviews could be there, but it's very good for a free plan app.

Zahzay

I've first installed the app on my website, but didn't find it. After a while, I realized it was successfully installed but in the wrong place. It had appeared at the bottom of the site, so I moved the code to the right place it needed to be. I'm so happy it's free! And it actually works. I also had a pblm when importing csv files from excel, so I switched to Google sheets and that worked. And last, the only complaints I would have and like the app to fix, is that you can only import review photo with an URL link, not an actual .png image, and that the customer can't upload more than 1 photo review in his review. Would really appreciate it if it was fixed.

Bitters Boutique

I love this app! Super responsive support and no bugs. Thank you for making the app free, just switched from a paid review app to this one and I love it. Thank you!

PRUSH

I used this app to add product review functionality to my online store. The app works well and has good features, such as the ability to approve reviews before they are published. The development team were super speedy to respond to my request and were able to help me to ensure the app tied into my theme perfectly.

ecarock

I have to say this is the best app review on Shopify store, not only it's free but also because of they have the best support team. About this app it's easy-to-access, multi-functional interface. There is nothing to criticize because they have done really well

Cubjunior

Amazing app. Contacted the support team and they installed it in no time for me. Can't believe this is free.

5/5 forsure.

5th Avenue Mall

Just started using this app.
Photo reviews are available and the support team is FAST and useful! (3 minutes to get a reply)

I recommend!