Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

FreshGo

It's good app to use and nice staff to help solve the problem. But I don't understand why imported review can not see at page after install. But anyway, it solved!

UBagsDeal

It is great, Enough features of the review, and the nice service, I must recommend.
Thank you very much!

&Me

The only review app one needs for Shopify . The team is always ready to help me do minor customization to configure the app the way I want.

BOXNDOCK PH

Fantastic support team! Great and fast support with setup! Super helpful with every single modification I needed within minutes!! I highly recommend this app.

Ink Patriot

Their support team is unbelievable! This is hands down the best review app I have ever worked with. Very easy to use!

BAM eShop

I am using this APP to Import reviews . It's very useful and easy to use. I recommend using this , because they have a really friendly support team.

BestLife4Pets

Great review app for my Shopify store! Easy to use, nice features. And the support team is really great and very fast. Had to call on them a few times and the resolved my issues super fast.

Industry warning sign

Its great APP and professional team. This is my first time to use Shopify. I don't understand the code. This app team helped me. thanks

H bar N Craftworks

We just started to use this app and are not very computer literate. We contacted Thimatic to assist us in setting this up in our store. Jack Patel contacted us right away to walk us through the setup. The review app is up and running and working great. Thanks!

Virtouz

The support team is very good. The response was good and on time. I am very satisfied with them. If I could give them 10 stars I would, for now only 5. Keep up the good work!