Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Epic Pine

I spent hours importing reviews and sorting through and publishing them, only to find out they had all been deleted a few days later just as I was about to launch the product.
Contacted their support and after days of waiting and giving them access to my store they just wasted time and then said it's fixed, I checked and they did nothing and it's still not fixed.

Not the first time I had to contact them about problems with the app. It's a very slow and unreliable app, and the support is even worse

January 25, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced with our app.
I think you have changed the Product Handle that's why the reviews are not showing. We have sent you a Collaborator Account request to access your store so we can check what issue you have faced so we can fix that for you.
We have also mailed you regarding that and also replied on your live chat but you were not available.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

ILoveMyBabyBoy.com

Thanks to Mark for the quickest help. Awesome staff. Thank you. My website is more way better now. I love this app.

Best Deals Delivery

I love this app and wonderfull customer service. Highly recommended. It is looking amazing on my website. Thank you so much

Pàrana Brand

Perfect Team, perfect app and perfect customer service... 10/10.
I recommend 100% this app. thank you

Bioestics

Good app, but now i can't be able to use it. It says invalid request. pls. Help me. I tried several ways bt cant find solution

January 25, 2020

We have fixed this issue. Can you please test it?
Do you need any other help then please send an email on "hello@thimatic.com" to create a ticket or you can also contact us on the Live Chat from our app admin.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

TheKarmada Store

App is good but recently started seeing "Invalid request" error while opening the app. I tried to re-add the app but same error. Just started happening today.
Update:- They fixed the error really fast

Samemo

excellent service client and very good app with a lot of liberty i hope to Rivyo a success story :)))

GladChica

good app, great support

Onderrugexpert.nl

I had to look howe to use the app properly but eventually I got it. I had contact with support and they helped me very good! Thanks!

January 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.

carlawrap

Great APP, it's much better than other review app, recommend to use it. Nice team, nice service support!