Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

BAM eShop

I am using this APP to Import reviews . It's very useful and easy to use. I recommend using this , because they have a really friendly support team.

BestLife4Pets

Great review app for my Shopify store! Easy to use, nice features. And the support team is really great and very fast. Had to call on them a few times and the resolved my issues super fast.

Industry warning sign

Its great APP and professional team. This is my first time to use Shopify. I don't understand the code. This app team helped me. thanks

H bar N Craftworks

We just started to use this app and are not very computer literate. We contacted Thimatic to assist us in setting this up in our store. Jack Patel contacted us right away to walk us through the setup. The review app is up and running and working great. Thanks!

Virtouz

The support team is very good. The response was good and on time. I am very satisfied with them. If I could give them 10 stars I would, for now only 5. Keep up the good work!

Titan Nomad

The app is so simple and it works like a charm, and the team behind it I have one word for them AWESOME! these guys keep on helping me with every single modification without an issue unlike most apps who wouldn't help unless you're on a paid plan, they customized the entire app to my branding and never complained about anything, genuinely a team of hard-working honest people keep up the good work guys!

Carvoki

Excellent apps, i met some problems with code,they reply quickly and help me solve it in only 5 minutes!!!TQ,i love your work.

Pressure Washing Tools

Great customer review app, staff helped me set everything up including the product page and collection pages, looks good

Superb Amazing

Fantastic support team! Great and fast support with setup! Super helpful with every single modification I needed within minutes!! I highly recommend this app, much more than loox, ali reviews or judge.me (I've tried them all).

Porefessor ID

It works like a charm! Simple to set up and amazing customer support team. It is also well-priced. I can't recommend them enough!