Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Coutfits

That is a good app. The support team is superior, they fix every possible stuff for me. I asked them to properly install the app into my store and they did it within 1 hour or requesting and even after that, they gave me the opportunity to ask for more customization. This app is really good and doesn't slow your website in any way. The app is very easy to use for us (merchants) and for buyers (customers).
Definitely Recommended.
Thanks

Serendipity Hair Collection

This app is very simple and straight to the point. If you have any trouble they are quick to help!

Maillinsongtao

work good ,recommemded !

Trendy Hax

Perfect. I can't believe that it's free! It's awesome.

Trendyful

I started using this app a week ago and I'm impressed!!! I love the simplicity of use and that even I managed to get my head around it and use it successfully! I'm very impressed with the quality of the service too. They got on my request really fast and fixed it for me and with an extra mile! I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a great reviews app and who appreciate excellent service!

Blackmyth Vibes

Most important app ever!! can't believe it's free,
i also want to thank the support team,
great experience.

Abigailrose

so far so good, extremely fast response time from customer services, easy to use thoroughly recommend

Examcart

Thanks your team efforts.
There is a problem in your app, the rating we got with our costomer you are not feting that google.

Bluejunkie

Good app! Works well and the design is good, you can customize it as well. And the support is amazingly quick. Glad I found this app! Hope that this app will help push reviews on google search as well.

Instantchamps

Great app guys. Keep up the good work.
I had some issue which was solved by them asap. Thanks so much guys really appreciate your hard work. :)