Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Amazon/Aliexpress Import

Flawable

I love the app and the developer and you can modify this review app as and how you want and it will start to look perfect. It is the perfect reviews app. The Rivyo App Team is really helpful

Coupana

They did an excellent job helping with a few fixes as well as adding some functionality that we needed

bozlun-world

I think it is nice for a free reviews app. it can show the pics and text together.
for some new sellers, they can try to use it.

newalphafitness

the reviews did not show up on my mobile. After talking to customer service 2-3 times and them telling me it was fixed 2-3 times, it still was not. Yet every single time they asked me to give them a good review. Would be nice if it worked but it did not, looking to download one of the top 3 apps for reviews.

Senecare

Good customer support with the best developer service.
Really recommend this app.

Etherton Hardwoods™

Outstanding customer Service and great addition to our store. Thank you so much for making a wondering app.

cucumodaonline

Fast customer support with the best developer service.
Perfectly embed code to my product page.
Really recommend this app.

Yomi Kash

Good support, even during weekends.

I use free plan. For the same features previously I had to shell out 10$.
Works good for my store.

UltraSonicx

Best app, thank you so much! Fast and good customer service.
I highly recommend this app for your store.

theplantnation

I tested a lot of apps for reviews but this one is the best in my opinion. The free plan includes the important features (already more than most other apps) and the advanced plan is very affordable and has everything you need.
The team got back to me via mail quickly to help set everything up. Would definitely recommend!