Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

anuret

amazing customer service!!!and the app is a great help!i have 5 store that I can import and export reviews with this app!

Copina Co.

Greatful!
I love this review app. I have been using multiple review apps, but this is really a great review app.

Southern Accent Woodcrafting

So far so good. Very functional app for the price. support is great and i would highly recommend to anyone starting a new eshop.

nutritechlabs

the app is great, specially because it can integrate with pagefly & I can import reviews, many other features.

Newdecor World

Customer service is great! And the app can help sales for our website, 5 Stars! 5 Stars! 5 Stars! 5 Stars! 5 Stars!

Goodnessfind

Best app! Loves the features! The customer support responded quickly and helped me solve most of the issue.

silviala

I really like this app and their customer service(Mark). Thank you all for the help and brilliant app.

Apolluxe

The app has a lot of capabilities, but the most prevalent factor was the customer service. I had problems installing the app since I was using Debutify. The HTML organization was jumbled compared to regular themes. Customer service helped me get the app installed to my custom store theme immediately and I was able to get my app up and running.

whitelama

The developer team helped me integrate reviyo into pagefly. The were quick, helpful and very precise. Love the app and the support!

Heavenly Body Boutique

I used this app to add reviews to my products. I really liked that I was able to import reviews from Ali Express.