Modern Package Tracking
Build trust and loyalty with Visual Tracking™ that shows shoppers where packages are in real time for the ultimate transparency.
Premium Order Protection
Reduce loss, boost your bottom line, and increase customer loyalty with best-in-class order protection.
Intuitive Engagement Tools
Encourage additional purchases by engaging your customers when buying intent is the highest.
About Route ‑ Shipping Protection
Route is the premier post-purchase experience solution for online retailers. Brands across the globe leverage Route to decrease costs, boost revenue and improve customer experience.
Best part? It’s free.
What is Route?
Route’s unique suite of products gives Shopify merchants unprecedented control over their entire post-purchase flow. Best-in-class brands leverage Route for order protection, real-time package tracking and modern customer communication and reengagement tools—all without coding or development skills needed.
- Package tracking - Email, App, SMSOrder protection - Full suite of coverage options
- Order resolution - One-click claim filing and reorders
- Automated support - Instant resolutions and refunds
- Customer reengagement - Promotional content
Route’s streamlined installation process makes it possible to get up and running on Shopify or Shopify+ in minutes.
Why you'll love Route
Our unique suite of products gives you unprecedented control over the entire post-purchase flow, which allows you to reap the benefits of a truly optimized and effective delivery experience.
- We make it easy for you and your customers to protect their orders.
- Order protection increases customer confidence at a pivotal point in the purchase process and encourages checkout.
- Route covers the cost of all lost, stolen or broken items that have been insured which protects your bottom line.
- Automate support and instant resolutions to keep your customers happy and build trust in your brand. *Route repurchases products directly from your site resulting in additional revenue.
- Visual Tracking boosts transparency during delivery and decreases “where’s my order?” calls and emails.
- Visual Tracking puts your brand front and center during delivery, drastically boosting brand impressions and overall awareness.
- Engagement tools allow you to organically promote additional products during delivery and increase customer lifetime value.
What Route will do for your business
Decrease customer support costs
- Unprecedented transparency during delivery, order protection, and effortless claim resolutions drastically reduce your customer support burden.
Increase margins and boost revenue
- Order protection ensures every sale counts, by reducing shipping loss. Plus, with decreased support costs and additional purchases, you’ll take more revenue home.
Improve customer experience
- Protected orders, real-time package tracking and improved communication all lead to a best-in-class experience that delights shoppers and brings them back time and time again.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Most recent reviews
Wishes Craft Shop
Beyond frustrated with this app. First, it has been causing checkout issues for my customers from day one. If they selected Route, their entire cart would empty! When I contacted support I got the run around for months with them claiming it must be something else on my website. Eventually Shopify Theme Support was able to pinpoint the problem code and prove it was Route's coding that had been causing the issue. Even though I was able to provide the exact coding issue and tell Route support exactly how to replicate the issue, it still took weeks for them to resolve it. Then there's the whole reimbursement thing. Route issued a refund to one of my customers in November, and I have yet to receive the reimbursement for it! Once again, getting the run around from billing saying they paid it, without being able to provide one shred of proof that they have (transaction number, date, amount, etc.) All they can show is they were supposed to reimburse me, which I agree with. However my bank account shows they never did. Been trying to resolve this issue with billing for far too long! Their support is not helpful and I'm tired of getting the runaround. At the end of the day, your customers are still going to come to you if there's a shipping issue, so may as well handle it on your own and save yourself the extra headache.
Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas
Really great concept, super friendly staff call and very personable. I spoke to a executive success manager, after installing and was quite literally impressed, I wish I had thought of this idea. I do plan on working on implementing it on my store as I do offer returns and often stolen packages are a process that I do not want to handle, they don't charge you anything, they are very transparent and always have your interests in mind, I mean any question I asked, was answered promptly during my call, and I felt that after discussing the pros and cons, and reading positive and negative, it seems like they were just starting, just had a rush of black friday orders, and some application downloaders didn't really care? I mean, don't forget how much a 1 star effects your store guys, so at least look at the idea, see if they do help, from what I experienced, as a shipping solution, this provides your customers tracking, peace of mind (social proof in a way) , very modern look, the team will integrate it for you and to your theme's design and well... I think it's a great shopify app for those looking for an application for shipping policies and avoiding fake shipping reports, scams, and even real claims! 1 Less thing you need to do and 1 more thing they need to do for you, and they are happy to do it! So, give them a DL!
Thanks so much for your glowing review!
We're very happy to hear that Route's vision, support, transparency, employees, and the peace of mind our package protection offers have all greatly benefited you and your customers. We also feel extremely lucky to partner with merchants such as yourself!
Should you run into any future questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist however we can.
Hope you had a lovely & safe holiday season,
Jordan, Customer Support
They do not pay legitimate claims. Process is hard for YOUR customers to follow and if YOU (the Shopify Store) resolve the customers problem, Route will not. Route expects your customer to go to Route, not to your store for resolution. No one does that, nor does that make for good customer service from your stores' perspective. If Route mistakenly refunds when they were supposed to place another order the will not correct. Their customer service is very "bro cultured:" unresponsive, repeats their "terms and conditions" rather than listening. HORRIBLE experience. Out of 7 claims over 2020 Holiday season they did not resolve one.