Rubix Bulk Price Editor

Rubix Bulk Price Editor | Reviews

by Rubix House

BFCM Sale App: Bulk Price Change, Flash Sale, & Schedule Sales

Canvas Art Co

I used this app to change prices, i have 46 variants per product, but only wanted to change 4 variants in each of my 60+ products. All done in less than two minutes! Great app..
UPDATE: I suggested an idea and this App developer initiated it straight away. This is a great app builder to work with!

November 13, 2021

Thank you for the kind review.
Do not hesitate to reach us if you need any support.

-Aldo-

LaRo Jewelers

I have just begun to use the app. I chose it because the subscription cost is manageable. So far I have had one challenge I believe the threshold was 100 items for the free version, and I do not believe I was at 100, but it would not allow me to add any other items, and there was no way for me to tell how many items I had addes. Still checking it out...

November 3, 2021

Hello, the threshold of product selection on "Forever Free" Plan is 20 products/task instead of 100. I've also replied to you by email. Please kindly check. If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to reach us.

Best,

Aldo

MPF BRUSH Store

so far the simplest bulk editor in shopify app store, and the cheapest too!
keep up the good work guys

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the kind word. It really means a lot to us! If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us. We are glad to help you :)

ProudAmerican.shop

Instructions on setting a sale price could be improved but it seems to be working on the second try. There should be a way to edit a task. When using the free trial making one mistake and deleting reduces the testing ability.

October 23, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and also the feature request! Really appreciate it.

FYI, currently, you are still on the FREE plan instead of free trial mode. We provide 7 days of free trial for the paid plan. You can try it by selecting the "Upgrade Plans" tab. Thank you.

Qstomize.com

fantastic app. does everything i want it to do at a very affordable price. i recommend this to any store

October 14, 2021

Thank you for the kind word. Really appreciate it.

Best,

Aldo

Threads

Excellent , it is working fine, little more flexibility and cost reduction can be adopted in price plan

October 5, 2021

Thank you for your kind review, we are glad that the app can make your life easier. if you have any support do not hesitate to reach us :)

La Muse

It was causing some issues at first because the UI was confusing but now it is working fine. Have used it only once after that. Let's see.

October 4, 2021

Hello there,

I have replied to your email, please do kindly check (we reply it back to you within 2 hours). The reason that the price was not changed, because you choose the wrong operation for the price update. If you want to discount the price by 20%, what you have to choose "Price" for the "field to edit" and "Adjust by percentage" instead of "Adjust by compare-at-price" in the "Operation" field.

If you have any questions, you can reply to our email. Thank you

4 You Canvas

i can't cancel task so i need to wait until task finish..after it you can't return previous prices.

September 26, 2021

Thank you for the feedback :) Currently, we do not support task cancelation for ongoing price changes. But, we'll implement the feature for the next release of the app. Thank you.

Dutch Mud Men

Perfect for scheduling discounts. We use it for short periods of sales in a specific category. All automatically.

September 20, 2021

Thank you for the time to leave a kind review! If you need any support do not hesitate to reach us :)

Chic for Everyone

I have been using this app for about a month now and it is a lifesaver for me. I have thousands of products all on sale but with different discounted prices depending on their collection. The reverting feature works very well. Just make sure you do not delete the task before! This app allows me to change prices for as many collections as I want in one run. It is fast but for a long run I can leave the page and it will email me when the run is over. (Update Oct.15) I now have 11,000 products, so running promotions without this app is unthinkable. I have now tried the price increase plus the compare price increase and they both run perfectly. As one other review suggested, a cancellation feature would be useful on long runs although the app is so fast it is not a major oncern. I wonder what would happen after a cancellation and you wanted to revert the prices that were updated and not the others. When I run a task with 60 collections, it would be nice to know the progress or which collection it is updating at any given time.

September 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Glad to hear that this app can save your precious time to update thousands of products. If you have any idea of features that you want in this app, feel free to email us at support@rubixhouse.com.

-Aldo-