Rubix Bulk Price Editor

Bulk Discount Manager, Price Change, Schedule Sales,Flash Sale

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Feature Image

CherryGoddess

Location France
Time spent using app 6 minutes

I needed an app to change my prices in bulk when I want, and this app works perfectly fine, so thanks !

January 10, 2022

Glad this app can make your life easier.

If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us!

Aighard Merchandise Webshop

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Pros: the PRICE is really good, there's even 3 days for free.
Cons: Most of the time it gives an error when importing many products/variants, so i had to change prices in 2 steps.
For example: Unisex Hoodies from A to J and then Unisex Hoodies from K to Z.

January 6, 2022

Hello there,

The error happened because Shopify has the mechanism to limit every request per store. You can think that selecting 1 product is 1 request.

So basically, imagine that Shopify only allows 1 bucket for every store. Every request that you send to Shopify is like marbles. Once the bucket is full of marbles, it will show the error that you experienced.

I have also sent you an email to tackle this issue.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach us.

The Furniture Castle

Easy to set up. I was looking for something to update prices based on the cost per item automatically, and this is great!

January 6, 2022

Glad that the app can solve your problem!

Green Apothecary, Inc.

Time spent using app 8 minutes

So far it is working great to automate my sale prices. I'm pretty happy with it and would suggest trying it out.

January 4, 2022

BASEBALLCARDSTORE.CA

Finally an app that worked flawlessly, over the past 5 days we switched prices on over 200K items . This was the main task but will be looking to see what else it can do. Very impressive and simple to use 5 stars as rated

December 30, 2021

Thank you for your time to share your experience using our app! That really means a lot.

La Fouineuse

First time using this app for my shop and I'm very happy with it so far ! I have lots of products, and it easily and quickly applied my discount for boxing week. Chosing the very affordable Awesome plan (I should say cheap - but in fact it is just perfect for small businesses like mine) allowed me to apply the discount to as many products as I wish, and you can also plan different price edit tasks if you need to apply a different discount to your products (ex: one task for 20% off discount, another for 50% off discount). The price is changed automatically at the requested time, showing both the original price and the reduced priced, as well as the amount saved. No change to my original design, so it looks great on my website, and all discounted items have been automatically added to my promo section previously configured. Everything shall be automatically back to original price once boxing week is over, and I won't need to take care of it :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS GREAT APP - I'LL BE HAPPY TO SHARE THE NEWS!

December 27, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We glad that the app can make your life easier.

Tassels Clothing NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 15 minutes

No Fuss easy to use app and takes only minutes to setup. Great pricing which makes it affordable for new stores. Recommended

December 23, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. Please check your email, we have sent you a promo code.

Shulph Ink

This is a really neat app, and I it's one of my favourites on the Shopify app store so far. Does what it says, and does it efficiently. The support team also shipped a feature that I requested in a few days. I am very pleased with Rubix Bulk Price Editor. Thank you very much!

December 23, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! This made our day.

If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us! also if you have any feature request in the future, please tell us, we are happy to hear :)

Importline Express

Location Brazil

I used this app now and it's perfect to increase prices comparison based on price. Very thanks a lot.

December 8, 2021

Thank you for your time leaving a review, this become our fuel to keep us growing.

Indi Drive

Location Australia
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Used this app to update prices for next year on a schedule. Works great, and the free tier is perfect for small business.

December 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us!