4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient bulk price editing across many SKUs, making it a time-saver, especially for sales promotions. It's praised for its performance, reliability, affordability, and advanced product filtering options. The user-friendly interface and responsive customer service are also highlighted. It's recommended for businesses with large product catalogs and is seen as excellent value for money.

February 25, 2023

This is a great app for what we were looking for in terms of bulk price adjustments. Does what it's suppose to and the pricing for the features is fair.

Ivory Sheep Clothing
Rubix House replied February 25, 2023

Thank you very much for your time to share your experience with us!

If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach us!

September 3, 2021

Super easy to use! Love the scheduler. The price can't be beat either. This is a great app! It works seemlessly.

Cease to Exist
Rubix House replied September 4, 2021

Thank you for leaving us feedback! This really made my day. If you need any support , do not hesitate to reach us.

January 10, 2022

I needed an app to change my prices in bulk when I want, and this app works perfectly fine, so thanks !

CherryGoddess
France
Rubix House replied January 10, 2022

Glad this app can make your life easier.

If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us!

December 23, 2021

This is a really neat app, and I it's one of my favourites on the Shopify app store so far. Does what it says, and does it efficiently. The support team also shipped a feature that I requested in a few days. I am very pleased with Rubix Bulk Price Editor. Thank you very much!

Shulph Ink
Rubix House replied December 23, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! This made our day.

If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us! also if you have any feature request in the future, please tell us, we are happy to hear :)

December 19, 2022

I would recommend this app - especially given the ease of support by the team. For a change, the support team is not a bot or a black hole with no humans.

Good work team!

THE INDIAN MOTIF
India
Rubix House replied December 19, 2022

Thank you very much for the kind review :) Appreciate it!

If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach us.

March 6, 2021

It works very smooth and very well. I totally recommend it. And about the price, it is just awesome for the Rubix guys to help us during this pandemic time. Thanks!

Pino & Jacaranda
Spain
Rubix House replied March 10, 2021

Thank you for your time to give us feedback! Do not hesitate to contact our customer support if you have any question :)

September 2, 2022

I LOVE this app. And I LOVE the customer support I've gotten so far.
IMHO, it's worth trying out. Sure beats changing all those prices one by one, let me tell you.

The Uncommonwealth of Kentucky
Rubix House replied September 2, 2022

We really appreciate it!

If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach us.

February 24, 2022

Usei esta APP para gerenciamento de campanhas de desconto em massa e funciona incrivelmente bem. Os preços decrescem em percentagem e quando a campanha acaba, voltam ao preço inicial. Poupa imenso trabalho e tempo, a um preço atrativo. Maravilha de aplicativo !!!

Carteiras & Acessorios
Portugal
Rubix House replied February 24, 2022

Oi Carteiras & Acessorios,

Obrigado pela palavra amável. Nós realmente apreciamos isso!

Já enviamos o código promocional para o seu e-mail, por favor verifique :)

Se precisar de algum suporte, não hesite em nos contatar.

August 26, 2022

Simples e intuitiva de utilizar. Bom pacote gratuito, 5 por mês é suficiente para ter prova da qualidade da aplicação.

Saga Retail Store
Portugal
Rubix House replied August 27, 2022

Obrigado pela gentil avaliação :)

Se precisar de alguma ajuda, não hesite em nos contatar.

December 4, 2021

Awesome!! This app is cheap and works flawless . I recommend it. Go ahead and purchase it. Processing works in background without any lags . It is a good app.

BEAUTY AND INFINITY
Rubix House replied December 4, 2021

Thank you for the review. If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us.