Rubix Bulk Price Editor

Bulk Discount Manager, Price Change, Schedule Sales,Flash Sale

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Feature Image

Fifi & Moose

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Tried everything to find a way of reducing prices in percentages (at a reasonable app purchase price) instead of the dinosaur way Shopify do it. I did two seperate percentage discounts (during the free trial) and then after checking it worked I then reverted them (just in case you need to do so) and it worked flawlessley. A definate purchase for me. Saves so much time and the app is super simple to use. I was up and running in about 45 seconds with my first discount.

September 13, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience using the app :)

If you have any questions or need any support, do not hesitate to reach us.

Lolly Lane

Location Australia
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Using this to bulk edit prices when I do a general price increase. Very good for the price, and it's very convenient.

September 11, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the kind review 😊

If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us.

The Uncommonwealth of Kentucky

Time spent using app About 1 month

I LOVE this app. And I LOVE the customer support I've gotten so far.
IMHO, it's worth trying out. Sure beats changing all those prices one by one, let me tell you.

September 2, 2022

We really appreciate it!

Sebago-USA

Time spent using app 1 day

App is very good. Customer service is excellent. We had some minor compability issues with our theme, however Support responded quickly to each of our inquiries, and after making some minor adjustments the app worked great. The price editor processes are a little slow, but hopefully this can be improved in the near future. Otherwise, very happy and does exactly what we needed it to do.

August 31, 2022

Thank you very much for the feedback. We will keep improving the process to make it faster.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach us.

Saga Retail Store

Location Portugal

Simples e intuitiva de utilizar. Bom pacote gratuito, 5 por mês é suficiente para ter prova da qualidade da aplicação.

August 27, 2022

Obrigado pela gentil avaliação :)

Se precisar de alguma ajuda, não hesite em nos contatar.

Jimmy Lee Leathers

Easy to use and fast, great app & time saver. Been doing this for a long time, and the is one of the easier apps to use and needed as well

August 23, 2022

Thank you very much for the kind review. Glad this app can help your business.

ilyrika

Location Australia

Great app, it does exactly what it says. Although the speed can be improved cause it can take several hours if you have a lot of products. But overall great app!

August 5, 2022

Hello there,

Thank you very much for the feedback. We will find a way to improve the speed of processing the task so it can be faster.

If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach our support.

portobellosgr

Location Greece

It helped me a lot with constant changes in prices, due to sales on different collections. The support also is really good, definitely would recommend

July 11, 2022

Thank you for the kind review, we really appreciate it!

wellnessicawears

This is a very good app. Especially if you have hundreds of products. Very affordable plans too. Loving this.

May 7, 2022

MZactivewear

Location Pakistan

Nice App, works fine for us! really appreciate their work and going to use our another store as well!

April 14, 2022

Thank you very much for the kind words and we are glad that our app can make your life easier :)

If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7