Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy, Oberlo & QA

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Drfeet shop

professional app support and a very great app. I have an issue with the star rating doesn't show on the product page and I chat with support and then solve it in a minute :) thanks for the great support Chloe

JustThotty

Location South Africa

Easy to use. Time savvy. We can go on the whole day! I love it! It's not a 5 star rating because it does not support mobile but only desktop.

July 19, 2021

Hi there,

Yen from the Support Team here. I would like to say thank you for the good review.

As we informed you via our LiveChat, Ryviu app does not support importing reviews on mobile devices. Please import reviews on the desktop.

I have forwarded your idea to the DEV team to check. And I will keep you posted if having any news.

Thanks and B.regards,
Yen

Samla Tribe

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using Ryviu for approximately 2 weeks and happy to report it's been extremely useful thus far :) I will probably give a more detailed review once I've played around with it a bit more.

December 10, 2020

Dan here from Ryviu.

Thank you for your review. If you need help or any question else then please let us know. Thank you for being a Ryviu customer and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Ryviu team

Backpack Vendor

Location Romania

This app is wonderful and has lots of nice features, like editing the review widget with the colors you like so that the color scheme matches that of your store. The support team was also very helpful and responds quickly.

That said if you use another Spotify app to edit your store pages you might run into incompatibilities with this app. I use pagefly to edit all of my product pages and the score rating did not appear on my pages, and the review widget appeared at an incorrect position, so I had to edit the code myself to place the widgets where I wanted. The documentation for editing the code was somewhat helpful but pretty lackluster so I mostly had to guess where to add the code, but in the end, it worked out. Besides this problem, I really like the app and it was a great addition to my store.

October 29, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our app has not integrated with PageFly app yet, so you need to add our code snippets to your product page manually refer to this instruction below.

Thanks in advance!