Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

IndulgEra

Loving that this app retains new and interested prospective customers through it's fan loyalty program. Just started using through free trial but so far liking the results. The only negative so far is that it's not mobile capable for all mobile phones, showing the pop up screen so large that customers can't opt out and shop if they choose to however they said they are working on it.

Ella Bella Bum

I was blown away by how far above and beyond Sara went to show me that they appreciated our business. Definitely appreciated! App is very useful and glitch free. Our customers love it!

LeoLites - Independent UK E-Cigarette Retailer - Love Your Lungs

Fantastic App,

Really beginning to see the benefits from customer loyalty by using it. Think it will definitely improve customer retention.

Recommended!

Vevetrois

Just launched this app in our store. Very excited to see the results. We have been trying to find a low cost and easy to implement system. We think we found ii! Set up was extremely simple and was completed in very little time.

Exuviance Club

This app is easy and convenient to use. Will definitely recommend it to a friend!

crailstore

I just signed up and the app seems great so far. I agree with the reviewer below that minor customizations should be included in the basic plan ($20/month), such as customizing the email templates sent to customers when they sign up for and redeem rewards. For $240/year, I would also think we should be able to customize the name of the rewards program and do minor style customizations to the widgets.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next