Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 13, 2021

We installed S loyalty and have tested a lot of app similar but, the support team is amazing and make the difference. Everything is very clear and esay to set up depend on your need.
We highly recommended this for your customers

JOYLLIA
Luxembourg
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 6, 2021

BIEN ES ALGO SENCILLA PERO ACEPTABLE... BUENA OPCION PARA EMPEZAR CON LAS RECOMPENSAS ...............

GALLEPRINT
Mexico
Edited July 27, 2021

I LOVE IT IT HELP M CUTOMER COME BACK AND SHOP TO REDEEM THEIR POINTS.. THANK YOU FOR HAVING THIS APP AVAILABLE I

LASHED BY BOSS
July 21, 2021

I've been using SLoyalty for about two years and it is a great app. Works just as it should. Thank you!

Stop 6 Highway Couture
July 6, 2021

Great apps, it's really great with multi language support, let me save time to translate for my customer.

AnnaShopaholic
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
June 15, 2021

This app is useful and easy to integrate with your website. Also, unlike any other apps, the free plan is NOT useless.

Island by Koa Nani
June 6, 2021

Good app for reward point system. I am using this first time and feels good up to now. let's see how they perform.

SnackEzy Pty Ltd
May 4, 2021

This app was easy to understand and enroll I am hoping it will brig more returning customers to my site as I work to find my target audience thank you!

Scentedbycnthereal.com
May 2, 2021

Love the app would love to be able to offer custom rewards to my customers Love how simple it was to set up

Blanks By Rhinestone Empire
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 10, 2021

It is a great app for loyalty program, it's wonderful to have multi language in the setting also the customization design is great!

貓星人基地 MeowZone