Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Red Dog Gift Shop - 134 High Street Motueka, Nelson - NZ New Zealand

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app for our online store. Should keep our customers coming back for more. Highly recommended.

Simplifi Fabric

Time spent using app Almost 8 years

awesome app!!! SO EASY TO USE!! our customers seem to love it!!!!

ZASTTRA.com

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Fast installation, Easy to setup and we have definitely seen an increase in sale!

STIBERA

Normally I am not inclined to write reviews on anything but, this time I am making an exception for S Loyalty.Great app plus Easy to use and Setup. The installation was a breeze, under 10 min total. I recommend this app especially for small to medium size stores. You not only get Points System you also get the Referral System with it, all for a low price. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed. 5/5 stars.

Le Marie Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

What an awesome app and Perfect for Boutiques... I posted on Facebook that We offer Reward points and We got many more
Likes for our Page.. Very excited and perfect for my business.

Go Bespoke

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I implemented this app within less than 15 mins. The back end was guided and easy to use. The front end was clean and simple for my customers to understand. Superb add on to my website.

Carriage House

Great app! Easy to use and seamless integration.

missbehaver.com Womens Fashion 24/7

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great what can I say it just works, got a month free for doing this review so not bad either !

Casavapors

SLoyalty is a must have for customer retention. It's super easy to use and implement, definitely recommend it.

Koastal Surf to Street - Longboards

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is super easy to use and easy to install. After we launched the program people starting redeeming their awards within minutes. Thanks for this awesome app!