Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6

February 20, 2013

This is a good app because it's easy to use (very straight forward) and reasonably priced. Also, the customer service is outstanding which goes a long way.

Modern Gifts & Boutique

February 18, 2013

Great App. This is exactly what we were looking for. It is very important to have some kind of loyalty program in order to keep your customers engaged with your store.

This is what Shopify was missing.

bebe2go.com

February 17, 2013

I've considered Shopify for a long time but lack of the function of running a loyalty program made me hesitate. I just tried S Loyalty and found it a great product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Mauve Sky

February 15, 2013

I'm so glad there's finally a loyalty app for Shopify! S Loyalty is really easy to set up and use. I recently installed it and haven't had any issues so far. My customers seem to like it. I would definitely recommend it to someone looking to take their store to the next level.

Pomegranate Nail Lacquer | Fresh Juicy Color!

December 13, 2012

I'm still setting my store up but I already find their support very responsive kind and helpful.

ugreenstore

December 10, 2012

Lack of a real loyalty program made us hesitate to migrate to Shopify. Finally we found S Loyalty that makes running a loyalty program so easy. So far the experience has been very positive; their support team is nice and responsive. Good job!

99 Aircraft Models
Edited March 1, 2016

We use the app since months and are highly satisfied. Easy to use and the outstanding customer support is highly appreciated. Even our advanced demand of running the app on multiple shopify platforms was met, and customer support was very helpful with the implementation in this regard. Highly recommended provider and app!!

Iguanade
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 3 years

November 27, 2012

Nice app. We looked at different options for a rewards program and found the Sloyalty app the easiest for creating and managing rewards. Customer support was great. They emailed me shortly after I had installed and helped me complete all the necessary steps. So far, so good.

Baby Adorable

November 12, 2012

Very interesting app! It looks so professional and user friendly! The technical support team was very helpful and have answered my questions so promply! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! IT DOES EVERYTHIING AS PROMISED! :)

Women Clothing Shop Online | Goodnight Macaroon | Designer Fashion & Jewelry