Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Coloured Raine Cosmetics

You can't change the settings of the rewards program at free will even when you're subscribed to the highest paid plan. This is no good. You literally have to email their support so they can make the necessary changes. I will no longer utilize this app.

March 20, 2019

Thanks for your review. Since we do not encourage merchants to change the point earning ratio frequently as this can cause confusion to shoppers, we require merchants to contact our support team if they want to make changes related to points earning. This process can give us a way to highlight important notes about the change and to verify with the merchant that the change is correct. Hope this explains.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and I hope that you can understand our rationale. If you need our help, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Bow Peep Co.

So far I'm off to a really rough start! I thought I had launched the rewards a week ago and NOT ONE of my customers purchasing signed up. So I checked today and when they click to sign up for rewards it's just been kicking them off the page and back to my website. Im so disappointed

March 11, 2019

Thanks for letting us know the problem you're having. To be a loyalty member, a customer will just need a store account. The "create account" button on S Loyalty shopper overlay is linked to your Shopify store account creation page. If your account setting in Shopify is "Accounts are disabled", the account sign up page will be hidden, and will bring your customers to the homepage of your store as expected when they click the button. Please go to Shopify admin > Settings > Checkout and make sure you have chosen either "Accounts are optional" or "Accounts are required", so that the account creation page can be displayed on your store. Let us know if you need help!

Shop Mr Nice Guy

Not great. VERY expensive. $100 for 1,000 monthly orders?? We do way more than that and that's the maximum. On top of the fact that they cannot even handle our business, you cannot create unique point situations where you give out free points for certain behaviors by the customer. Instead, you give product discounts. Not ideal.

True North Soul

For some reason it does not recognize shopify urls. I'm going to purchase a domain and try again later to see if it works.

Tuty 3

I can not lanch the campaign. Why?