Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Mua Boutique by D

LOOOOVE IT! Easy to use and really usefull. You can set as you want it and is great for you store!!!

Vixens Canada

I used this app to help create a rewards program for my online store. Loved the integration, customization and step by step set up

360nutrition.ch

very good. it has a clear structure by implementing the app and is very user friendly. Lets see how it will work in the future

Lather Into Bliss

Very easy to use app. I enjoy the fact that they have a free plan available as I am just starting out and my business is slowly growing. I plan to use this app for quite a while. Thank you.

ORAR

Je viens d'intégrer cette application à ma boutique, pour l'instant j'en suis ravi, je trouve qu'elle réponds bien à mes besoins, la configuration est simple, et le support très réactif en cas de question.

JOYLLIA

We installed S loyalty and have tested a lot of app similar but, the support team is amazing and make the difference. Everything is very clear and esay to set up depend on your need.
We highly recommended this for your customers

GALLEPRINT

BIEN ES ALGO SENCILLA PERO ACEPTABLE... BUENA OPCION PARA EMPEZAR CON LAS RECOMPENSAS ...............

LASHED BY BOSS

I LOVE IT IT HELP M CUTOMER COME BACK AND SHOP TO REDEEM THEIR POINTS.. THANK YOU FOR HAVING THIS APP AVAILABLE I

Stop 6 Highway Couture

I've been using SLoyalty for about two years and it is a great app. Works just as it should. Thank you!

AnnaShopaholic

Great apps, it's really great with multi language support, let me save time to translate for my customer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58