Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

DCC WORLD

日本では一番使いやすくお勧めなポイント還元アプリかもしれません。LangifyやWeglotと連携できることも素晴らしいです。まだ無料版しか使用していませんが、状況を見ながら有料版に切り替える予定です。

Le Blanc Mouton

Good job! I just downloaded it, and I look foward to using it to its full potential. I looks easy to use and very efficient in terms of reward programs.

Rooster Antiques

I really like the features of this app, its simple to work and customers already love it! This will boost sales!

Soins Altera Vitae

I haven't been using the app for long yet but I am impressed by its features! Also, the customer service is amazing! They reply fast and really took the time to describe to me each step when I needed help. I absolutely recommend it !

Rejuice LA

Very easy setup-- I haven't used it yet, but am excited to see it in action. The only issue is the price, as I am in food and beverage and margins are slim. $20 per month seems a bit high.

Ytown.shop

IT REALLY HELPS A LOT. THANK YOU!!
I REALLY NEED THIS ON MY SHOP
...................................................

God's Elect Apparel Shop

I like the way the program is layed out. i haven't used it yet. i will revisit once i have used it. i have only set it up. give me some time to test out the application and i will return and give a review.

Grow Bermuda

I used this app and so far so good. Still testing but very easy to use!! I hope my customers enjoy it

FATMAMA

いま現在選べるポイントアプリの中では細かく設定もでき、価格もお手頃だと思います。管理画面が英語ですが、問題なく設定できました。他のアプリから乗り換えた場合でも、顧客のポイントを移動させることができます。

Organic Bebis

Super easy to set up, and very user friendly. If our order or customers grow, we will consider upgrade it to basic plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56