Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Adela May Beauty

SOOO EASY TO USE! It's free for small businesses & the set up is very easy also. You will be glad you got it.

ReVersa Rose

Very easy setup for someone who is technically challenged. Step by step to ensure you have an understanding of the rewards system.

Me and a Tree Natural Skin Care

Need to drop your prices or add a simple percentage to your free version. Your feedback is also sketchy not allowing to continue true feedback. Ha even your rating is sketchy wont allow anything but 5 stars.

October 9, 2020

Thank you for the time to leave us a review. Your feedback means a lot to us and I will pass your comment about pricing to the team. Regarding the experience that you encountered during the review, our team will follow up with you by email to understand more details as we do not take control over customer reviews. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

ShellyClayspot

The app is easy to set up and the support is great. When my shop will grow I'll consider using the basic plan.

T.G.C.R. Electronics & Accessories

i like this. thanks so much. i want to do a referral program as well. i did not see the option for that. can anyone seeing this help out?

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are partnering with the ReferralCandy app to reward advocates loyalty points for referring your store to their friends. Here's an article about the referral program for more details: https://www.sloyalty.com/blog/referralcandy-s-loyalty-rewards-referral-program-integration/. We'd be more than happy to walk you through the set up by email.

THIS1 NUTRITION

hat wunderbar auf Deutsch funktioniert. Was mich etwas stört ist, dass man die Wiederholungen der Erinnerungen nicht steuern kann. Es kommt auf jeder Seite und stört ein wenig. Aber ansonsten finde ich diese App sehr gelungen.

志成保健網購平台 NutriHub

A user-friendly and good app to use, looking forwards to seeing how my customer response to the reward program.

PoooliPrint™

So good so far. They have worked with me to customize the App which makes it integrate nicely with my theme.

KBS. Cosmetics

I’m only using the free subscription but the customer service is absolutely amazing! And overall a great little app for my customers to enjoy some rewards.

Studio Viaza

great app very professional great app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professionalgreat app very professional

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55