Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

The Bold Lipstick

We love this app. Really easy to install and the customer service is awesome. We hope to see some great results.

アーカムショップ本店 powered by Shopify

I got a quick and polite answer to the inquiry.
A very polite and kind team.
It is convenient because it is easy to set up and supports Japanese.

Oceanista

The team at S-Loyalty are extremely creative folks! They created such a beautiful customized Rewards pop-up for my website without me asking them to do it. There’s something to be said about a company going out of their way to make your Brand look better. I’m very pleased with their customer service and willingness to adjust my set up based on my individual needs.

5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Broxy Mexico

Fácil de configurar, fácil de usar. Esperamos resultados pronto y revisaremos las opciones nuevas de referencias. Gran app!

Lindseyhasit

i love this app. i have the free version but it can still do a lot! now wait for the first sign up :)

Zabazio

Finally a good loyalty program application. I tried several and this one is really great. Easy to configure and it is available in several languages, including French. The support is also excellent.
Enfin une bonne application de programme de fidélité. J'en ai essayé plusieurs et celle-ci est vraiment top. Facile à configurer et elle est disponible en plusieurs langues, dont le français. Le support est également excellent.

Shine Selene

I use this application because it helps to build customer loyalty. It is super well thought out and is a great application if you want to increase your sales.

VapeBunkerUK

Great app, great communication, highly recommended!! I was stuck on a question, I emailed for help and was replied to straight away to solve the issue ..

March 16, 2020

Thank you for your love and support!

Keps Beauty

I was looking for a free starter plan, but with many features to start my business. This is exactly the app for it. It is easy to set up and use. Moreover, the team is really quick responsive even when on the starter plan. Keep up the good job guys!!!

March 16, 2020

Thank you for your 5-star review. We're glad to be able to help!

ルミカショップ

A very kind team and a very easy to use the APP.
I use my store in Japan.
Initially, there was a problem with the registered Japanese translation.
After consulting the support team, they customized it for free.
The satisfaction from the customers has also risen and I think it was effective.
You can easily get started with simple settings.
I tried various member applications, but this application is the only application that supports Japanese, and also supports Japanese point system such as 1 point for 100 JPY.
Especially recommended for Japanese people and store.

March 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your detailed review and recommendation! 💖

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54