Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 3, 2023

This was super super easy!!! Like really simple. I love how it is just click to go to this step...click to go to this step and everything is fool proof. I cannot wait to see how the actual points work for my customers. I hope it is as simple for them as it is for me.

Legally by Nadia
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
S Loyalty replied January 3, 2023

Legally by Nadia, thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you found the set up process intuitive. Happy selling!

October 26, 2022

I'm hoping this app will draw in more customers, help me collect more email addresses, and encourage customers to spend more in order to receive points and rewards. It was very easy to set up and even the unpaid version has alot of benefits for your store. Good to use if you are just starting out. I plan to upgrade later to paid as the features are worth it.

Urban Stardust
S Loyalty replied January 3, 2023

Thank you for your review, Urban Stardust! We're glad you're enjoying all the features our S Loyalty app has to offer.

June 18, 2022

it was super easy and fast to set up. I am looking forward to testing it out. hope the customers love it.

Stasia Rose Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 4, 2022

Thanks for the wonderful support from Janette. Enrolled only to a free plan and assistance was prompt and information shared was useful. Give a try :)

VIIMART
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 4, 2022

Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,

自由朔 SHOP 4 FREEDOM
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 23 days
January 19, 2022

LOOOOVE IT! Easy to use and really usefull. You can set as you want it and is great for you store!!!

Mua Boutique by D
January 14, 2022

I used this app to help create a rewards program for my online store. Loved the integration, customization and step by step set up

Vixens Canada
January 9, 2022

very good. it has a clear structure by implementing the app and is very user friendly. Lets see how it will work in the future

360nutrition.ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
January 6, 2022

Very easy to use app. I enjoy the fact that they have a free plan available as I am just starting out and my business is slowly growing. I plan to use this app for quite a while. Thank you.

Lather Into Bliss
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 5, 2022

Je viens d'intégrer cette application à ma boutique, pour l'instant j'en suis ravi, je trouve qu'elle réponds bien à mes besoins, la configuration est simple, et le support très réactif en cas de question.

ORAR