Sale & Discount Manager

Sale & Discount Manager

by HeartCoding

product discount & scheduled sales, variant discount

Solo Shoes Dungannon

I am a complete novice when it comes to using Shopify and any of the apps but the Sales and Discount Manager app was so easy to use and the help team were patient and readily on hand to answer any of my questions and to help and guide me in the right direction. I can't recommend this app enough.

July 15, 2020

Thanks a lot for your nice feedback. It is our clear goal to serve Shopify beginners as well as professionals - therefore we are more than happy we could provide you a good service. If there are further questions do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

REWEAR

The Sale & Discount Manager is exactly what I have been looking for to handle my sale and discounts for many collections and different discount-rates.
It works very easy for new beginners within the Shopify-world as me and they have excellent customer services the few time I have been in need for help.

July 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very happy you like our product and will always be there if you need assistance in any way.

Motostarz.ca

Great apps, give if a try and it work like a champ, easy install, and easy setup, really happy with this app.

July 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and the kind words - very much appreciated. If we can assist you in any way please do not hesitate to contact us!

Hats to Hose

I have had a really nice expirience so far with this app as they try to work out different issues that came up. they have been very willing to try to make it work for my needs.

July 7, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review. If you have any feedback or ideas to improve our product we would be happy to hear from you. Kind regards

PALOMA BARCELO USA

Excellent customer service. It is a good APP to apply discounts quickly and more organized. I recommend it

July 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words! If you need any future assistance please let us know! Best regards

tntfashion.ca

What an incredible app! We have a fairly complex website, integrating with separate ERP systems and using a third party integration company. Finding an app that works has been a nightmare and this solved all my problems! The support is top of the line. Would highly recommend and will be using all apps that this company puts out!

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for this nice and detailed review! We are more than happy to have you as our customer and always try our best to support you.

AtlasCo.Online

This was our first custom app we added to our store. HeartCoding were fast and responsive. Super fast in getting us sorted. Highly recommended and great ( after & pre sales ) support. A+

July 2, 2020

Thanks a lot for your very nice words. We are happy you like our product and always available if you need any assistance.

Ego Rodriguez Shop

It does everything I need. And their support is super quick and friendly. Would rate them 6 stars if the also have the option of scheduling sales yearly... But for now is just a suggestion ;)

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your nice review and your precious feedback. We already discussed your proposal and think about the implementation of this feature! Kind regards

LINDAS

Hi, It is possible to setup a discount for a ready discount product, and the % applies on the product price and not in the compare price?

July 2, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your request. We tried to contact you several times directly via email as this is the review section and it seems you have had just a normal question.

We have designed our app to make use of Shopify’s intended way to create sales as describe in the following article:

So if you start a sale with our app the highest price (either the price or the compare at price if available) of each product variant is copied into the compare at price field and the calculated discount price is saved in the price field.

When the sale ends this process is reverted so the original product price, which is saved in the compare at price field, is now copied back into the price field and the compare at price field is left blank.
This tells Shopify and your theme, that the product is not on sale anymore.

I hope we could clear things up - if you need anything else just let me know.

Kind regards

from Kicks to Kids

I love how easy it is to set up sales! We had multiple sales running all week, and we were able to make sure that items weren't double discounted.