Sale & Discount Manager

Sale & Discount Manager

by HeartCoding

product discount & scheduled sales, variant discount

EDGABILITY

Been using it for the BFCM weekend, and it's made it so easy to create discount on products/collections. I'd recommend everyone try it out during sale seasons to know the real value

MyLittlestBlessings

A good app but needs more versatility and selection for options. It would be nice to be able to set a minimum purchase total for certain sales.

Makeuphub

Great app! Easy to use and clean. Just schedule discounts ahead and relax!
Also, the support is 5+ stars!
I was looking for an app like this and will certainly keep using it.

Good job!

Private Storey

This is an amazing app! Really easy to set up and the customer service is amazing! Will use this forever! Can't wait for their other apps!

Artful Life Designs

This app works perfectly for running sales in our shop! Great customer support answering any questions and providing assistance!

Lovefromme.ie

Exactly the app I was looking for. Amazing app and such helpful staff :) its a big thumbs up for me.

Ekeko Crafts

This is a wonderful app! So easy to use. Set up a shop wide sale with a few clicks in a couple of minutes. There are lots of options for different types of sales and discounts you can run. The customer support is above and beyond! Norbert is lightning fast in his responses and he solved and issue for me that wasn't even related to this app. Highly recommended this App and the price is very reasonable. 5 stars!

noni

The app is absolutely amazing, but what really makes it shine is the support. I needed to integrate the sale tag and Norbert came back to me within five minutes and fixed my template at once. I am really pleased and I recommend the app and HeartCoding unreservedly!

The LibR8ed

The app was pretty simple to use, but I wanted to add the price tags, so made contact with the info@ address. Norbert got back to me in minutes and did all the hard stuff, so I just had to publish the updated theme. a huge help.

CYTURN

Great app and outstanding support! I got all the help I needed to customize it according to all my wishes and I´m super pleased. Easy to handle tool to cover the needs perfectly!