Sale & Discount Manager

Sale & Discount Manager

by HeartCoding

the perfect sale app for product discounts & scheduled sales

Zz

super fast customer service and GREAT APP
i was hours away from cyber monday and they installed within that same hour crazy good service and really help me with conversions on my sale thanks so much SUCH A TIME SAVER ..cheers stay GRINDING EVERYONE

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and the kind words - very much appreciated. If we can assist you in any way please do not hesitate to contact us again!

ChokeSports

Great little app that does exactly what it says. Intuitive interface makes it very easy to create, edit and stop promotions. Recommended!

November 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review. If you need anything else do not hesitate to contact us again anytime. Kind regards

temple-disorder.com

Exactly what I needed! And the prices go back to normal after you finish your sales period (or not, if you don't want to), which isn't the case for some other apps... Also, the customer service replies instantly, it's great!

Libre Naturals

I looked at several apps to extend my options for putting on sales in my Shopify store and was impressed with the options and the great reviews. Within 2 hours of installing this app, I'd set up all of my Cyber Monday sales with multiple variants plus Norbert had my sale tags functioning in my theme. Easy to use and super response from support gives this 5 stars. I'd love to see an option to offer discounts based on the amount purchased (ie Spend $50/get 10%, spend $75/get 20% off, etc.) as well as the ability to provide a free product without an additional app. Well put together app regardless!

Driplocker Global

These guys are probably the most easy-to-use sale app on the entire platform. Super duper quick support responses as well. Got everything set up for my Black Friday sale in no time at all!

Russian Cold Camo

Super simple. Let us put discounts in for different products and they displayed clearly to customers without tearing our theme up. Runs very fast. They even installed it on Thanksgiving day. Highly recommend.

twentytwentyone

The support has been fantastic, we've had a few issues due to the vast quantity of products on the site, however, HeartCoding have been very responsive and Norbert has gone above and beyond to help resolve any problems.

ASSOCIAÇÃO BOA SEMENTE

To set up the app we needed some initial help. Support was 5* - very quick and helpful. In less than 24 hours they solved everything. Thanky ou a lot. Tags are showing up as we imagined, and discount campaigns are easily to set up.

November 27, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words. We really appreciate that you took the time for writing a review!

L´ESCALIER

Topp service. Easy yo use. Looks good in webstore and very good that it makes it easy do changes...

ABoutique Online

Excellent customer service, swiftly response when we need to customised sale badge. Very easy for scheduling discount. Highly recommended.