Sale & Discount Manager

Sale & Discount Manager

by HeartCoding

product discount & scheduled sales, variant discount

Run Company

Works great. Loads of options. Fairly clear what's going on when you use it. For the price, can't go wrong really. I did have a question and the dev got back to me super fast,

May 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy you like our product - if there are further questions or feedback do not hesitate to contact us again! Best regards

CraveLyfe

Very easy to use. Quick install. Love the options to specify products or collections. Can also automatically reset to original prices and add tags which comes in handy to add to sale collections.

May 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review. If we can assist in any way please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Kasut Marketplace

This plugin solved my problem with my current theme without the "percentage lables". The team was very responsive & quick to handle my request to publish the plugin on my page & also tweaked some minor codes to make it what i wanted

Totally worth using for the function & also dev support! Keep it up!

May 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your nice words. We always try our best to satisfy the needs of our customers. Please always feel free to contact us again if you have further questions!

Find Your Feet

Super easy to use & great customer service. Well done and can't wait to see what else they come up with. I would highly recommend to anyone.

May 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! FYI - we will soon come up with a new idea and hope you like this as well! Best regards

UNIQSO

The app is really nice and simple to use, not complicated at all. And the reply from the team is very prompt, they are very helpful too. And most importantly, the charge is very affordable!

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We always try tu support our customers as fast and helpful as possible - do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions!

Kynde og Knak

Really good app. Makes it a lot easier to apply discounts on products. And really fast and helpfull support.

May 7, 2020

your review - if we can assist you in any way please do not hesitate to contact us! Kind regards

GOmeinYOGA Shop

Sehr gute App. Einfach. Unkompliziert. Für die Veränderung der Preise im ganzen Shop, hätte ich Wochen gebraucht. Was mit ein paar Klicks geht. Auch der Kontakt mit dem Support ist sehr gut. Die Sales Tags wurden kurzerhand eingebaut. Man kann Sie je nach belieben bei Live Themes aktiveren oder deaktivieren. Dimitrios Gorlas www.gomeinyoga.com

May 1, 2020

Vielen lieben Dank für die netten Worte! Wir freuen uns sehr, wenn wir Ihnen mit unserer App helfen können. Bei Fragen bitte jederzeit gerne melden. Viele Grüße und weiterhin viel Erfolg!

Shop4kids.no

We have been using this app for the past 7 months and i must say it has made things very easy and fast. You can apply the discount to any product, collection or entire store in few clicks. 5 stars for the app.
And thumbs up for the support team. Very fast and efficient. Has to get couple of things done and they did in just no time. Very highly recommended. Keep up the good work team Heartcode.

April 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words. It really means a lot to us to have satisfied and happy customers. FYI: We just published an update - from now on you can even narrow your promotion campaign selection by choosing only some variants of products. We really hope you like the new feature. All the best and kind regards!

Modelsceneryworld

WONDERFUL APP & 5 STAR SERVICE! This app has saved us a ton of time creating sales in seconds for the whole store vs the hours or days it used to take. Its super easy to learn and use and there are extra features that allow you to post sale discounts on the homepage to attract customers to sale items. I would like the app to support variants individually as I do have a lot of items that have variants and would like to have various sale prices for them but when I shared that feedback I was pleasantly surprised that I received a response in less than 12 hours letting me know that they were already working on it. Believe me its a 5 star app without any improvements in my book but if they add variants I would add another star if I could. Norbert is awesome and responsive. If you are looking for an app that will help automate your sites sale prices then don't hesitate to try this one. We love it!

April 3, 2020

Wow - we want to say a big thank you for such a nice review. We always try to offer the best service to our customers and are very happy if you honor this. We are currently working on the discount for variants and will publish this update within the next 2 weeks - we promise :-). Thanks again!

WoodbineCable

Your app saved my store! We were having huge issues with our infinite options app interfering with the Shopify discount options.. aka we were losing a lot of money! This app saved the day by discounting the individual items, thus getting around our issue and charging the correct amount again!

Thank you!

March 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words - we are glad we could help! If you need any further assistance do not hesitate to contact us anytime!