Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Countdown Timers, Email Countdown Timers, Announcement Banners

Free plan available

Pinnacle Fashion and Apparel

I love your app. it is so damn good. It works. Please download this app. I beg everyone I know to download your application please thank you

Let Them Be Dog

Time spent using app 17 minutes

worked exactly as i hoped it would - easy to understand, deploy and use. very well done ui and feature set

K2CardGuy

Time spent using app 5 minutes

works great so far, i needed a countdown measure to let customers know when the next break night would occur

Lash Me Eyeconic LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

I Love this app looking forward to using this option more in the future as well as now! Lash Me Eyeconic LLC is certainty satisfied.

Nasumi

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 2 months

I choose the free plan and they charged me for the priority support plan $17.99!!! While I was not even using the app anymore!!!!! NOT RECOMMENDED

August 31, 2021

Sorry that you've faced such unpleasant situation and confusion. The thing is that the app's Free plan allows to enable the timer once and for one page only. As we see in our database, you've enabled two timers or maybe enabled one timer twice.
Anyway, no worries! We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges, it will be processed ASAP.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Bovaceous

WORKS AMAZINGLY, I LOVE IT! I am able to edit it the way that i would like to. I can't wait to see how my customers react to it!

Okanagan Tabletop Shop

Time spent using app 1 day

Downloaded the app with the intention of using the free plan. During set up I ensured to only select one page but still got billed for 2 pages. Developer copy pastes the same response to everyone who has this issue, and says you used 2 pages when you didn't. Don't download if you want to try the free plan, you will get charged.

August 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We've contacted you via email regarding this case.
Also, we have already provided you a charge reversal in order to avoid any accidental charges.

monamourboutique

Location Vietnam

love it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pink Gems

I install this app, but deleted it in a few hours, because I didn't like the look. I was only using the Free PLAN. This company charged me $8.95USD plus tax. It was only on one page. This is not honest company to work with. I emailed them about the charges and they didn't respond to my email. Shopify email them 3 or 4 times about the charge on my bill and they didn't respond either. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP ON YOUR STORE.

August 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. As we see in our database, you have enabled 2 timers in total, which was the reason of the charge. Anyway, no worries, we've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges, it will be processed ASAP.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.

Mexso Watches and Accessories

Location Nigeria

I actually love the app it just worked perfectly fine on my store. I don't think there's something else that needs to be added