Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar|Sale timer|Counter sales booster|Countdown clock

Golden Butterfly

dgfhthrth etbzsebhz trg ersge sethbf d ergser g ergergrege rrger gesr gergberbgesrgv rers ger gbefvg er g

The Clean Cut Store

I am sure this is a great app. It has come highly recommended. I tried to install the app in my store, but when I try to access the settings by clicking on the app, I am redirected to a "The page youʼre looking for canʼt be found" within the shopify app store. Unfortunately I had to uninstall, no point in getting charged for a service that I cannot use.

Going Crazy

not work ,bad
not work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,bad

storellaa

This App is the best, Great
everything in this app is high quality, Service, Contact, Job, Results, Everything

Ozrite – Awnings & Outdoor Blinds Brisbane | Outdoor Shades, Patio Blinds, Awnings For Decks, Café Blinds, Ziptrak, Outdoor DIY Awnings Online

Great app, easy to use and set up - easily generates more sales as it creates urgency, would recommend

Babybitss

brilliant app easy to use, would happily recomend it to a friend!

Trendyideas Au

Easy to use app. Definitely Recommended.

Goodsbyadrian

Excellent app and very easy to use!

Refurbdigital

Love it. Use it every day. Thank you very much

Happpi

Support was good and attentive until they made changes that caused everything to push the content of my website down, hiding 50% of my content. I allowed them time to resolve this based on their email, simple CSS tweak, and it's been several days now and no response. They billed me after the trial period. Unacceptable shopify.

The product pages do not appear the way they say. I asked them to make it "Look" and "Function" the way their screenshot examples show. They were unable to after making a CSS tweak. It just got worst.

Mobile view is terrible. It hides nearly all your pages content which they should understand is poor UI/UX (User Interface / User Experience) and will cause your user bounce rate to increase dramatically... Unsatisfied.

They do not have the ability to edit the CSS directly through the app.

Looked cool on the examples but what I received from support only made my website worst.