Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT UAB

Countdown timer+counter. Count down clock. Black Friday ready!

TecnoJust

Suporte muito eficiente. Tive um problema mas entraram em contato comigo para resolver. Ótimo atendimento. Espero que resolvam meu problema.

December 10, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback!

Arts Crafts Australia

App works so smoothly with zeo lag. Customer service is on point and helped me with an issue I had within minutes. 10/10 recommend

December 10, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties!

OBJECT DEPOT

Loving the app! Love the design and all. It drives website visitors to buy the items on sale very fast! :)

December 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! It's so good to know that you love it!

emminora.com

The app itself is very easy to use and has lots of customization you can do - that part I like very much as I needed to localize it completely to another language. There was a glitch regarding additional plans, but customer care reacted fast and everything was solved quickly - this is a great plus for any collaboration.

December 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. The thing is that the app's free plan allows to use the app for free on one page only and as we see in our database, it was enabled on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Mint Caffeine

It's a great app, Simple to use and completely functional. Countdown timers in E-commerce are extremely imprescindible.

December 10, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long-long time :)

GermAway.Ca

I used this app to create a Black Friday timer. It worked great and was visually effective. I had to contact the company to reverse a charge but was taken care of quickly and professionally. I would prefer a warning when the free features were over. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding on my part? I'm not sure. Nevertheless we've been helped and we find this app useful thus far.

December 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)
Feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to assist!

Shopipongs

nicccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

December 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

CALLA

This app is nice. I can design a nice looking banner with it. However, free version only allow to display it to a specific page, it charge you automatically without a notification. By the way, I had contact the support to help me solved this problem in a day. Thanks.

December 7, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is really appreciated :)
Please feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties or issues, we are available 24/7!

Coloringathome

Work sufficient, easy and quick to activate. Great to boost sales as BF, christmas etc. Reccommend this one

December 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Peterson House

I've used this app for about 12 months. I works really well and I would recommend it to anyone needing a countdown.

December 7, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Please let us know if you need any assistance, we are always ready to help!