4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and customer engagement by creating a sense of urgency. They praise its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and high customizability, including theme matching and email embedding. The countdown feature and diverse themes are appreciated. It's noted for smooth operation, good performance, and bug-free experience on both desktop and mobile. Even the free plan is effective. The support team is commended for their responsiveness and effective problem-solving.

January 27, 2022

NINEBOT VIETNAM - VIETNAM'S EXCLUSIVE NINEBOT DEALER
www.NinebotVietnam.asia

Ninebot Vietnam
November 2, 2017

App is easy to customize and most importantly responsive. It looks fantastic on mobile. Kyril is very helpful to install the app if you get stuck. I also do reccomend to take a look at their blogs. Fantastic!

Yosmo
Netherlands
November 10, 2021

I love this app. Has good Options. Reasonable price and very precise. I just love how we can change the layout and all.

PERU
November 25, 2017

works great !
so far everything is looking and working good

Hydromaxdirect
Edited April 5, 2017

awesome free app that does what it's suppose to do :)

Dandelionx
August 30, 2022

Very Easy To Use. I would highly recommend this app. I viewed many other apps and this was free and the easiest to use by far.

Empyrean
Amai replied September 6, 2022

Thank you for the review and your recommendation.

November 21, 2017

Great Apps to use for countdown to sale deals

Sgpshop17
Singapore
August 3, 2022

Timely customer attention and the ability to accurately resolve customer issues. Many thanks to Dhurga!

bonsaii
Hong Kong SAR
11 months using the app
Amai replied August 11, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

February 8, 2017

It's great!!!! love it, everyone should download it . Helped me a lot

Minime 7