Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0 | Reviews

by SpurIT UAB

Countdown timer+counter. Count down clock. Black Friday ready!

Sheltercase

The app is good, it has some very good customization options (which not all apps with a free plan have). They have a small issue where when you deactivate the app or change its configurations it takes some time for those changes to appear on your page. Other than that, the app is great, and customer service is top-notch. I needed support and received an answer instantly on their chat. Alexander was very attentive and helped me get things sorted. Overall the experience with this app is good. As constructive feedback I would suggest improving those delays when you change configurations or deactivate the app, that would bring a much better user experience. Will give it 5 stars because I think the support was very good and the app works as intended, except for those small issues.

Dwell Stores

Okay so the staff is very helpful but the this app is a half baked product. They have Couple of options : The fist one I used was a countdown timer on announcement bar . Which worked very well for 1 day and then it stopped working. Dev support said that it is happening because of X app I am using . If I need to use this app then I will have delete the other app. Second I user their timer widget on product which works fine. It has the option to select either product(s) or collection on which we want to display it. But, when you select a collection , you will need to select each product in the collection manually. And guess what ? there is no option to select all in go . In my collection I had 1900 items. So I gave up.

November 25, 2021

Thank you. Feedback like yours helps us to improve our apps and become even better! The feature you mentioned will be added ASAP.

MochiKeycaps

Super easy to use and i love how it looks on my store!Definitly going to use it a lot for other sales but definitely something that is great for black Friday sales!

Why Not You

Worked perfect right out of the box. Highly recommend it to any e-commerce store owner. Great value and interface.

Crowned by Ivana

This app is so easy to operate and the layout is amazing! It can be customized down to a T. Definitely recommend this app

Vox Sneakers

TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS

BodyslamToys

I am using this app to setup a Black Friday countdown for my store. The app was very easy to setup and the timer looks great!

Jody Hats

Well, Black Friday is here! So we got a countdown timer. Well, this does the job and very well. The free plan is quite generous and we're going to upgrade it to something more very soon. We're hoping to get in touch with the dev for some customization - we've heard good things in terms of collaboration with other online stores!

hopkstore

I hate to leave bad reviews, but you guys are using sketchy charging practices, and I feel I have a responsibility to warn others. Did you realize how many bad reviews you have because of your greediness? Do you think making $8 is worth the one-star reviews? This app has a lot of potentials, but it is a wasted opportunity. STAY AWAY from this app, especially if you are testing. Three stars because they do have some good optimizations and features. After uninstalling, It leaves code behind, and It takes time for the banners to disappear entirely from your store. Good thing I always test apps on a sandbox store first. Not recommended as of today.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.
We are really sorry that you've faced such confusion and bad experience :(
As we mentioned in other replies to such kind of reviews, the app needs users to approve charges before installation and has a notification that additional fees may be applied. The thing is that the app is free to use on one page only and once it's used on more pages it automatically switches plan since charges are already approved.
Anyway, no worries, we've requested a charge reversal from Shopify for you. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.

dubaiallstar

I like This Really Easy to work with and its make your website beautiful. I recommend it if you have some event or discount to deal

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54