Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

MyKidsify

Great app! I needed some help in putting it up and the service was great and very quick! I highly recommend it.

Craft Fair USA

Pretty Awesome! I am running an online Craft Fair (only open for shopping 4 days per month) and this timer was easy to edit and install. It was even free for me to put on my homepage!

YouFitn

This app is very useful and for one product Shopify stores just amazing as it has a free plan. Btw, the customer service is very very fast and helpful! Thank you!

July 1, 2020

We are just happy to know that you've found the app that useful! Hope you'll keep enjoying it! :)

Blockstore.cl

The app is really simple and good, also, the customer service is awesome, they always answer really fast and fix any issues we have.

July 1, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words :)

GoodsDoods

I really like the App. I recommend it for everyone who is really looking for sales. one of the best apps.

June 25, 2020

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

UrbanSportApurimac.pe

muy buena aplicacion, cumple con los requisitos descritos

very good application, meets the requirements described

Anti-Massive

This plugin worth installing. The setup is easy and clean.
Works on product page and home page too.

June 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time :)

Stellar Systems

Cool app that you can use to add timers on product , home and other pages of your store! That's really useful plugin.

Thanks :)
Your feedback is highly appreciated! :)

Piedra Negro

Timer is easy to setup.
One of the best timer apps here. Great support team and schedule feature of the app.

June 25, 2020

Thanks so much! We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us anytime!

Mortalanddivine

Over all not a good user experience and HIDDEN COSTS - I do not recommend this app.

App description sounded good so I tried it out. For the beginning I tried out the free plan just to further inspect the timers. I created one and was really happy because it was easy to do so. After saving the timer it congratulated me for choosing the unlimited plan which costs a monthly fee, which I definitely didn´t signed up for. The customer support wasn`t any helpful either. Really slow replies and not any helpful ones either.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. We contacted you via email and believe that we'll find a solution.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57