Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Countdown timer+counter. Count down clock. Sale countdown!

Free plan available

hoodhunt

WATCH OUT!! I installed the free plan of this app and tested it for a couple of hours and then deleted it again. The next month I got charged their full $17.95 which is just ridiculous. Also I see their code is still on my website even though I have removed it. How does this work???? And I cannot remove the left behind code on my page...

November 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We have contacted you via email regarding this case, hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Tradeships

(Update) It's sketchy and not free. but if you get caught up in its mess, just ask for your money back and i got my money back.

November 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We would kindly inform you that each user approves charges till installation. Also, the app notifies users that additional fees may be applied.
The app is free to use on one page only. Once it is used on more pages it automatically switches plan.
Anyway, no worries. We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify, it will be processed ASAP. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet.

PERU

I love this app. Has good Options. Reasonable price and very precise. I just love how we can change the layout and all.

Endless Glam by T

Easy set up & i love that we get to customize the banner to our liking. perfect for holidays and announcing restocks

Hey Polly

Using it for the first time and absolutely love it!!! I have been looking for a count down timer like this for soooo long.

Soy Cetogénica

It was very easy to install and customize. I also loved the temples provided for free. It looks so good on my store.

SHC Does: Blank Friday

The customizations available are really nice, bar looks and works great and fits in perfectly with our theme!

Elevateyourinnerg.com

I used this app to boost sales for a 48 hour sale and it was very well designed. The timer was professional and a focal point that helped increase my sales.

EldomCasa

Works great! Really easy to set up and change the design. I would like to have more fonts to personalize the bar, but it works anyway good.

ClimaWorld

Great so far easy to set up good features will review again if it works well for us after we launch with users