Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Black Friday Countdown Bar & Counter Timer to boost sales!

Modne denarnice.si

Nevertheless it looks good and customization was very easy and nice, app does not work correctly. Counter numbers displayed wrong.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation. Hope we will find a solution :)

Shortys

Will not remove from my store after I disabled the app and deleted it, so annoying, please can someone post on here with developer support line.

Then the developer called me and was very rude and tried to intimidate me to delete this review LOL

November 27, 2019

Hello Kenneth.
We removed the app's code from your theme, then we asked you to remove your review, as it confusing our customers, hope you understand our side. We don't intimidate our customers to remove reviews.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help

Balder France

Pour l'instant je suis très satisfait de l'application. J'ai eu un problème mais le service client a été réactif pour le régler ! L'application est simple à manier et le résultat est conforme aux attentes 4,5/5 !

June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

GlorySmile Tanden Bleken

I kept this application way too long, I hired a SEO expert, and he found out that the Bar causes our website to slow down a lot! We've contacted the support to do the gzip compression on their code, but they refused for no reason! Watch out guys this app will slow down your website, affecting your visibility on search engines, so totally not worth it !

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry that you've faced difficulties using our app, could you please answer to e-mail we sent to you, or contact us via live chat or contact@spur-i-t.com mailbox, so we could find a solution for this case.
Thank you in advance!

lensball

Didn't work in my theme right away, but customer support helped me out and got it working in no-time.

eaziloot

Waiting to see how it works. Amazing steps to follow. Love it. You should look into using this app for more personalized sales.

The Clean Cut Store

I am sure this is a great app. It has come highly recommended. I tried to install the app in my store, but when I try to access the settings by clicking on the app, I am redirected to a "The page youʼre looking for canʼt be found" within the shopify app store. Unfortunately I had to uninstall, no point in getting charged for a service that I cannot use.

Going Crazy

not work ,bad
not work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,bad

Happpi

Support was good and attentive until they made changes that caused everything to push the content of my website down, hiding 50% of my content. I allowed them time to resolve this based on their email, simple CSS tweak, and it's been several days now and no response. They billed me after the trial period. Unacceptable shopify.

The product pages do not appear the way they say. I asked them to make it "Look" and "Function" the way their screenshot examples show. They were unable to after making a CSS tweak. It just got worst.

Mobile view is terrible. It hides nearly all your pages content which they should understand is poor UI/UX (User Interface / User Experience) and will cause your user bounce rate to increase dramatically... Unsatisfied.

They do not have the ability to edit the CSS directly through the app.

Looked cool on the examples but what I received from support only made my website worst.

Takelifeeasy

i have not used it yet my rating may change