Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown Timer & Counter. Count down. Checkout Timer.

Bangtan Blankies

finally, a countdown that works and does a good job not irritating me by crashing, get this one and not other ones

March 22, 2021

Thank you! It's so good to know that our app is the one you were looking for :)

brandsloversg

Tried the other apps before i give this a try and this is much simpler & easy to use. Took only a min to get this up!

March 22, 2021

Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

Divage Serbia

Wonderful design I like it! Very responsive and perfect support! You can place your Countdown Timer everywhere and can be scheduled to run on specific dates.

March 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time! :)

Memories Canvas

app rất hay, tôi thấy rất tiện cho việc tạo nên sự khẩn trương để khách mua hàng, nhưng tôi vẫn cần thời gian để kiểm tra độ hiệu quả

March 22, 2021

Cảm ơn phản hồi của bạn!

SnkrShop

The app doesn't offer much customization. It also claims to have a free plan, and as I'm reading the reviews I noticed that many other people got charged for no reason even after only using one bar on my store. I got charged 17$ USD out of nowhere after even uninstalling the application since it wasn't very practical anyways. Definitely not worth the time and hassle.

March 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion and inconvenience. The thing is that the app's free plan allows to use the app on one page only and as we see in our database, you've enabled it on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges, it will be processed ASAP.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

GraciouslyAbby

Super easy to set up and use! LOVE IT! You can create your own colors or use one of their programmed options!

March 1, 2021

Thank you! It's so good to know that you love the app :)

RetroPhoneStand

The countdown looks really good as a banner and the support team was really helpful and assisted me with the problems I had setting it up. I like that you can change the colours for every element of the timer and text to match your store.

February 22, 2021

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties, we are always ready to assist :)

BOOBA CLOTHING

es confusa a la hora de elegir el plan , no sabes si eliges el free-plan o el de pago , por lo demás la aplicación es sencilla y de facil uso. Es bastante util a la hora de aumentar las conversiones.

February 15, 2021

Gracias por sus comentarios y disculpe las molestias!

Maiz-co.shop

Simple and do the job. I am using the 1 free Timer. Just be careful to use 1 timer, I use it on the homepage if you use it on all your website it will be more than 1 timer.

February 8, 2021

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time!

MusclesCare

I use this app to make a countdown flash sales and the result is amazing , the interface is easy to use , i recommend.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Hope the app will keep making you money!