Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar|Sale timer|Counter sales booster|Countdown clock

Adams's Car Parts

I'm so happy to find this app!!!
I cannot tell in words how much I love it, so simple and nice looking, definitely 5 stars! Super!

June 15, 2020

Thank you for such kind words!

Fast Hand Shop

Really great app! So easy to use, the design looks really good and fresh. Had a minor issue but support team was just awesome and helpful! You're awesome!

June 15, 2020

Thank you :) Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time! Good luck to your business! :)

talulahwear

I had a problem and by accident put it on 2 items but the customer service was amazing and gave me a refund. Happy to use their app again in the future.

June 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to contact us anytime in case of any difficulties, we are always glad to help! :)

Grociste

Nice app, very helpful. They have very fast customer support :) I had an issue witch were fixed in less than 5minutes. Thank you

June 11, 2020

You are more than welcome and thank YOU for choosing us :)

soothingsmokewaterfall

Extremely dissatisfied. Never used app. Still got charged for it. Stanislav, do something about it.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to get this case resolved!

Cassie's Sweet Tooth

Stanislav Currently is helping me through a situation that I did on accident. So far so good!!!!!!!!

June 11, 2020

Thanks! We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to reach out :)

B.CUTIE

I am sorry for my previous anger, their service is really good! Can solve problems in a timely manner, who doesn't like people with high efficiency?

June 5, 2020

No worries, it's okay :) Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always happy to help!

PrimePercussion

Great app, has a widget feature I love that allows me to place the countdown timer right above my Buy Now button. Creates urgency at just the right time :)

June 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We highly appreciate it!

comfypaws.co.uk

Good app. However, I would like if it had more design templates. Wouldn't it be cool if you could have a Christmas template? And things of that nature. That would just be Great!

May 20, 2020

Thanks! And thank you for such great suggestion! We definitely will consider adding more templates in future updates!

Planet Brooklyn Academy

We used this app to help move a limited edition item we released. This app made our item really pop on our site. People instantly pre-ordered our release. I don't think we would have had the same reaction without this app.

May 20, 2020

Thanks! That's just great that you've found the app that useful!