Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown Bar & Counter Timer to boost sales!

Raven Born

I used this app for one page because it said it was free. I used it once and then uninstalled because I didn't want to be charged monthly if I only needed it one time. THEY CHARGED ME 17.95 ANYWAYS!!! WHAT THE F***? It was nice to use, but this is false advertising if they say it's free because it's NOT!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such situation. We have already requested a charge reversal from Shopify, no worries.
By the way, the reason of this charge is that you've enabled the app for 2 pages while it's free to use the app on one page only. We tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

SpineRealigned

DONT USE - If you want to delete this app you will need to go into the CSS and edit yourself. Doesn't show the countdown on the homepage and is very scammy trying to fool you into paying a subscription.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ckey_iN

Do not install a terrible application, if you decide to remove it, then the site will still be, I try to remove it for half a day, the instructions given by them do not correspond to reality.

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We've contacted you via email in order to help.

safelocks

Watch out with using a sales timer on more then one product! You will be charged! But apart from that great app, with really good customer service. I got my monthly subscribtion canceled, so all good.

July 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such confusion. Please feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to help!

Mortalanddivine

Over all not a good user experience and HIDDEN COSTS - I do not recommend this app.

App description sounded good so I tried it out. For the beginning I tried out the free plan just to further inspect the timers. I created one and was really happy because it was easy to do so. After saving the timer it congratulated me for choosing the unlimited plan which costs a monthly fee, which I definitely didn´t signed up for. The customer support wasn`t any helpful either. Really slow replies and not any helpful ones either.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. We contacted you via email and believe that we'll find a solution.

soothingsmokewaterfall

Extremely dissatisfied. Never used app. Still got charged for it. Stanislav, do something about it.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to get this case resolved!

comfypaws.co.uk

Good app. However, I would like if it had more design templates. Wouldn't it be cool if you could have a Christmas template? And things of that nature. That would just be Great!

May 20, 2020

Thanks! And thank you for such great suggestion! We definitely will consider adding more templates in future updates!

Magic Floor Mop

Shit, It works wrong and I have fucked the code of the web page afasdsadasdasdasdsaddsdadasdasdasdada

May 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Beauté Des Cheveux

Terrible, i deleted the app and still somehow got billed.. Also found this app to be incredibly useless for myself.

May 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Thanks in adnvace!

Alodia

Me he descargado la aplicacion y cuando la he eliminado me sigue saliendo el baner de descuento, me estoy desesperando porque ya tenia hecha la web...

May 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation, hope we will find a solution!