Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

Piedra Negro

Timer is easy to setup.
One of the best timer apps here. Great support team and schedule feature of the app.

June 25, 2020

Thanks so much! We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us anytime!

Mortalanddivine

Over all not a good user experience and HIDDEN COSTS - I do not recommend this app.

App description sounded good so I tried it out. For the beginning I tried out the free plan just to further inspect the timers. I created one and was really happy because it was easy to do so. After saving the timer it congratulated me for choosing the unlimited plan which costs a monthly fee, which I definitely didn´t signed up for. The customer support wasn`t any helpful either. Really slow replies and not any helpful ones either.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. We contacted you via email and believe that we'll find a solution.

PURE

The app is doing what it has been created for. And it looks nice!
EXCELLENT AND FAST SUPPORT !
The app is doing what it has been created for. And it looks nice!
EXCELLENT AND FAST SUPPORT !

June 17, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback! :)

Adams's Car Parts

I'm so happy to find this app!!!
I cannot tell in words how much I love it, so simple and nice looking, definitely 5 stars! Super!

June 15, 2020

Thank you for such kind words!

Fast Hand Shop

Really great app! So easy to use, the design looks really good and fresh. Had a minor issue but support team was just awesome and helpful! You're awesome!

June 15, 2020

Thank you :) Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time! Good luck to your business! :)

talulahwear

I had a problem and by accident put it on 2 items but the customer service was amazing and gave me a refund. Happy to use their app again in the future.

June 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to contact us anytime in case of any difficulties, we are always glad to help! :)

Grociste

Nice app, very helpful. They have very fast customer support :) I had an issue witch were fixed in less than 5minutes. Thank you

June 11, 2020

You are more than welcome and thank YOU for choosing us :)

soothingsmokewaterfall

Extremely dissatisfied. Never used app. Still got charged for it. Stanislav, do something about it.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to get this case resolved!

Cassie's Sweet Tooth

Stanislav Currently is helping me through a situation that I did on accident. So far so good!!!!!!!!

June 11, 2020

Thanks! We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to reach out :)

B.CUTIE

I am sorry for my previous anger, their service is really good! Can solve problems in a timely manner, who doesn't like people with high efficiency?

June 5, 2020

No worries, it's okay :) Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always happy to help!