Sales Countdown Timer Bar

Sales Countdown Timer Bar

by SpurIT

Timer widget alert | Online timer bar | Discount reminder

Super Wig Collection

Je suis très contente du service client.
le support est très réactif. il sont disponibles pour résoudre tout type de problème.
Au niveau des avantages de cette application...il en a tellement.
Deja on peut customiser l’emplacement du timer dans n'importe quel endroit voulu. ce qui n'est pas le cas avec les autres applications.
on peut ajouter les timer sur toutes les pages produits et en créer autant qu'on veut. Et si jamais on rencontre des problèmes le support se charge de faire tout les paramètres à distance et de manière très s rapide. je vous le recommande.

May 20, 2019

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We're glad that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

Matte Black Online

Best countdown timer app I have found in terms of options for appearance. The customer support is available and very helpful.

May 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy our support team could help you. Do let us know if you have any questions.

Rush Hour Rewards

Great App and customer support! The immediate response to my questions is VERY impressive. The also went above and beyond to make the app fit my needs! Thanks so much!!! Check it out at www.RushHourRewards.com

May 20, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you're satisfied with quality of our services. Please let us know if you need any help :)

Feshionn IOBI

Great app and great customer service.... its really a refreshing experience to have great professionals behind a great app.

Thank you very much.

Oren
feshionnIOBI.com

Daily Deal Dang

Had a problem. Messaged support. 10 minutes later they solved my problem! Works Great! Would definitely recommend!

AndAndrea PopUp

The two best things about your app are 1. How simple it is to use, and 2. the awesome support. Thanks guys!

Dream A Pillow

Great customer service! The app seems to look good as well. Using for mobile mostly. I will see what it does for sales.

FlairD

Does as advertised. Very quick support response. I recommend this for anyone looking for a timer for their Shopify store.

Bamboo Brush Co

Perfect app! and I like the support, very fast and they customize everything you want in the app !!!

SECRET CORNER

Thanks Julia & Egor! Very good app with prompt follow up, HIGHLY RECOMMEND to everyone who need a professional countdown app!