Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Instantly add a Sales Countdown Timer, Bar, Clock, or Counter!

Free plan available

Zoeva Dev Store

Location Germany

Wir haben eine schnelle Lösung für einen Countdown gebraucht. Mit dieser App war es in 5 Minuten gelöst.

Hand Crafted Displays USA

I have used it for a month now and it works as it should. They only ask $8.95 a month but it has gotten me hundreds in sales. I also use it to make announcements and it works perfectly. Loads as it should and doesn't bog down my site! Highly recommend.

One Step

I used this app to add a countdown timer in my store header and it's really amazing, it is fast, recommended.

Só Loopa Boa

app rápido e muito intuitivo. além de oferecer um plano gratuito, porém só é possível utilizar em uma página

craftwithlava

only made one banner using the free option. Was pretty easy and straight-forward! Works well just as planned. Thanks

My Darling Roses

Super easy to set up for beginners, worked perfectly on the first try. Definitely recommend to anyone

klineyonicare

I used this app to help me provide my customers with a timer so that they do not miss any sales that i was having.

ShopHeyBaby

Fantastic app! I used it for my first store on shopify, and i'm not a real pro but I was able to customize it in a short time

jpdarling

Great app, this really put the urgency onto my store, adding an amazing button with a great CTA shop now action as well.

suporteviatx

Otimo aplicativo, funciona muito bem! recomendo o aplicativo para todos, na questão de marcar tempo é perfeito.