Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0 | Reviews

by SpurIT UAB

Countdown timer+counter. Count down clock. Sale countdown!

Jody Hats

Well, Black Friday is here! So we got a countdown timer. Well, this does the job and very well. The free plan is quite generous and we're going to upgrade it to something more very soon. We're hoping to get in touch with the dev for some customization - we've heard good things in terms of collaboration with other online stores!

hopkstore

I hate to leave bad reviews, but you guys are using sketchy charging practices, and I feel I have a responsibility to warn others. Did you realize how many bad reviews you have because of your greediness? Do you think making $8 is worth the one-star reviews? This app has a lot of potentials, but it is a wasted opportunity. STAY AWAY from this app, especially if you are testing. Three stars because they do have some good optimizations and features. After uninstalling, It leaves code behind, and It takes time for the banners to disappear entirely from your store. Good thing I always test apps on a sandbox store first. Not recommended as of today.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.
We are really sorry that you've faced such confusion and bad experience :(
As we mentioned in other replies to such kind of reviews, the app needs users to approve charges before installation and has a notification that additional fees may be applied. The thing is that the app is free to use on one page only and once it's used on more pages it automatically switches plan since charges are already approved.
Anyway, no worries, we've requested a charge reversal from Shopify for you. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.

dubaiallstar

I like This Really Easy to work with and its make your website beautiful. I recommend it if you have some event or discount to deal

hoodhunt

WATCH OUT!! I installed the free plan of this app and tested it for a couple of hours and then deleted it again. The next month I got charged their full $17.95 which is just ridiculous. Also I see their code is still on my website even though I have removed it. How does this work???? And I cannot remove the left behind code on my page...

November 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We have contacted you via email regarding this case, hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Tradeships

(Update) It's sketchy and not free. but if you get caught up in its mess, just ask for your money back and i got my money back.

November 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We would kindly inform you that each user approves charges till installation. Also, the app notifies users that additional fees may be applied.
The app is free to use on one page only. Once it is used on more pages it automatically switches plan.
Anyway, no worries. We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify, it will be processed ASAP. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet.

PERU

I love this app. Has good Options. Reasonable price and very precise. I just love how we can change the layout and all.

Endless Glam by T

Easy set up & i love that we get to customize the banner to our liking. perfect for holidays and announcing restocks

Hey Polly

Using it for the first time and absolutely love it!!! I have been looking for a count down timer like this for soooo long.

Soy Cetogénica

It was very easy to install and customize. I also loved the temples provided for free. It looks so good on my store.

SHC Does: Blank Friday

The customizations available are really nice, bar looks and works great and fits in perfectly with our theme!