Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

AHF Furniture & Carpets

Great app, works great to close more sales and create urgency for my customers, easy to use and the service is really good.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us in case of any ifficulties ;)

KdoStore

very good app and support awesome. very good app and support awesome. very good app and support awesome

November 29, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

Dillon & Darla

This app is a great addition to my website! Easy to customize the colors to match your shop. Makes my small shop look more professional. The ultimate test will be to see if it has increased my sales for black friday! I will keep you updated.

The best part about this app is their customer service, wasn't sure if they would be open today considering its a holiday but someone responded to my question with in minutes!!! Thanks Atrem!

November 28, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need any help. We are glad to help you anytime.

Shortys

Will not remove from my store after I disabled the app and deleted it, so annoying, please can someone post on here with developer support line.

Then the developer called me and was very rude and tried to intimidate me to delete this review LOL

November 27, 2019

Hello Kenneth.
We removed the app's code from your theme, then we asked you to remove your review, as it confusing our customers, hope you understand our side. We don't intimidate our customers to remove reviews.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help

Sensory Scout

Easy to set up. Easy to use. Looks fantastic. And most importantly, their support is awesome! I had a setup issue with my theme and they resolved it almost instantly. 5/5 would countdown again.

November 26, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

Balder France

Pour l'instant je suis très satisfait de l'application. J'ai eu un problème mais le service client a été réactif pour le régler ! L'application est simple à manier et le résultat est conforme aux attentes 4,5/5 !

June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

thespiritofthecloud

This has definitely helped with sales being able to display it on the website. Sales Countdown Time Bar is awesome! It's super easy to set up, as well!

June 10, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you!

Amazing Way

Awesome for a drop shipping store and incredibly easy use. Seems to really catch the attention of my customers and convince more to buy.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our team always glad to help you. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us!

CSM24 Store

Good app to create a sense of urgency in sales. It looks good and has lots of display options, I definitely like it.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you're satisfied with our app. Please let us know if you need any help :)

GlorySmile Tanden Bleken

I kept this application way too long, I hired a SEO expert, and he found out that the Bar causes our website to slow down a lot! We've contacted the support to do the gzip compression on their code, but they refused for no reason! Watch out guys this app will slow down your website, affecting your visibility on search engines, so totally not worth it !

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry that you've faced difficulties using our app, could you please answer to e-mail we sent to you, or contact us via live chat or contact@spur-i-t.com mailbox, so we could find a solution for this case.
Thank you in advance!