Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT UAB

Countdown timer & counter. Count down clock. Hello bar

Valkyrie RPG

Easy to set up and yes, very stylish and good looking. integrates with theme no faffing with code or access which is perfect for a quick sale or planned one. Really nice app, thank you!

January 4, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us!

Dean's Cuisine

I am a small business and needed a basic countdown timer. I love that I am able to select my colors and font to match my website. This is the perfect addition to my website.

January 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time :)

Dariur

Très bon support client, aimable et rapide. Faites attention à ne pas prendre deux produits ou vous passerez sur un plan payant !

January 4, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

TecnoJust

Suporte muito eficiente. Tive um problema mas entraram em contato comigo para resolver. Ótimo atendimento. Espero que resolvam meu problema.

December 10, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback!

Arts Crafts Australia

App works so smoothly with zeo lag. Customer service is on point and helped me with an issue I had within minutes. 10/10 recommend

December 10, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties!

OBJECT DEPOT

Loving the app! Love the design and all. It drives website visitors to buy the items on sale very fast! :)

December 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! It's so good to know that you love it!

emminora.com

The app itself is very easy to use and has lots of customization you can do - that part I like very much as I needed to localize it completely to another language. There was a glitch regarding additional plans, but customer care reacted fast and everything was solved quickly - this is a great plus for any collaboration.

December 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. The thing is that the app's free plan allows to use the app for free on one page only and as we see in our database, it was enabled on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Mint Caffeine

It's a great app, Simple to use and completely functional. Countdown timers in E-commerce are extremely imprescindible.

December 10, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long-long time :)

GermAway.Ca

I used this app to create a Black Friday timer. It worked great and was visually effective. I had to contact the company to reverse a charge but was taken care of quickly and professionally. I would prefer a warning when the free features were over. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding on my part? I'm not sure. Nevertheless we've been helped and we find this app useful thus far.

December 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)
Feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to assist!

Shopipongs

nicccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

December 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)