Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown Timer & Counter. Count down. Checkout Timer.

Going Crazy

not work ,bad
not work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,bad

Happpi

Support was good and attentive until they made changes that caused everything to push the content of my website down, hiding 50% of my content. I allowed them time to resolve this based on their email, simple CSS tweak, and it's been several days now and no response. They billed me after the trial period. Unacceptable shopify.

The product pages do not appear the way they say. I asked them to make it "Look" and "Function" the way their screenshot examples show. They were unable to after making a CSS tweak. It just got worst.

Mobile view is terrible. It hides nearly all your pages content which they should understand is poor UI/UX (User Interface / User Experience) and will cause your user bounce rate to increase dramatically... Unsatisfied.

They do not have the ability to edit the CSS directly through the app.

Looked cool on the examples but what I received from support only made my website worst.

Takelifeeasy

i have not used it yet my rating may change

Descuydadoec

works great! I wish I was able to duplicate a timer so I don't have to start all over again with the settings I like when creating a new one

Premiomart1

Love it

maybe simplify it a tiny bit

Threadiverse

use it for me shirt competitions it works well it needs a bit more site customization I want a more teefury vibe with it.

Geeky apparel store:

Petsmerchcompany

good thing. can do different colors and designs!

Zando Online

Cool pour customiser votre page et booster vos ventes.

Une Vie De Chats

GOOD BUT NO FRENCH ITS TO BAD

Desired Customs

I just downloaded this app to my store and created a timer. Im excited to see if this tool works to help increase my sales.