Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0 | Reviews

by SpurIT UAB

Countdown timer+counter. Count down clock. Black Friday ready!

MyLittlestBlessings

A nice simple countdown bar that seems to work very well. I recommend this app. It was fast to set up.

Your Content Bestie

it's a bit confusing to use but it works ok. When setting it up it was confusing to figure out how to get it to count down to the exact date i needed it to.

June 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email regarding your difficulties but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Plastolaris

DO NOT USE IT !!!!
I tried it for like 6 hours and then, 1 month later I received a 17,95$ bill for a 6 hour use, even if you precised that you use the freen plan. Use another app that make it for free, or you will be surpised as I was when I saw the bille.

June 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. The thing is that ther app if free to use on one page only and as we see in our database, you've enabled it twice or on two pages. Anyway, no worries, we've requested a refund from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email regarding this case.

Blazing Store

...........................................Really Good, It Works Really Good! :).....................

Russell Island Soapery

Very easy and quick to set up, trial test to see if it boosts my sales for the month. Would recommend to a small business setting up first-time sale.

Lilahaus Interiors & Outdoors

I used this app to help me create a timer to launch our up and coming sale event. It was really easy to create and the end result is very impressive, especially as the app is free.

Litt Industries

..............................................................Works well! Thanks!......................................

DealBox-DZ

Excellent App, it worth it ! I recommend it if you have a deal shop , or a flash sale focused shop.

Green Beats

GREAT APP FOR COUNTERS AND TIMING HOURS BEFORE BLACK FRIDAYS OR CYBER OFFERS, I 100% RECOMEND IT!!!!

May 24, 2021

Thanks so much! Your feedback is highly appreciated!

KENZA & CO

This App perfectly fulfils what I need, the support is very friendly and very quick to answer! thanks!

May 24, 2021

Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!