Sales Motivator ‑ Free Gifts

Offer free gifts for products or based on cart total value

From $14.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Creamery

Was looking for an app that would help customers receive a free gift with purchase and the app actually place the item in the cart - this app does it the smoothest. It also allows you to customize the messaging. Customer service is great. I had a couple issues with the dates of my promotions not saving or changing dates when I hit save. Also it creates a duplicate item in your inventory, then changes that duplicate item's inventory. I foresee this allowing issues with inventory numbers.

Salugea

The app is very useful but I recommend checking it after installation. They had to manually fix it on our website to work properly. For example, ask them what happens when a gift gadget is out of stock. The staff is very kind.

March 9, 2022

Hello,
option for hiding "out of stock" gifts is already available in app configuration :)

Mossery

This is an easy-to-use app for creating free gifts. The support service was super helpful and friendly too!

KAPLAN MD SKINCARE

The app is great if you're looking to include free gifts with purchases over a certain cart value. Technical support is also very responsive! We experienced some glitches, but Adam was able to resolve them within 24h of receiving our message.

Home Office Life

I'm waiting on more advanced features such as the ability to apply gifts to entire collections and setting your own gift box colour with hex codes but it does the job and support is fast and friendly.

March 11, 2021

Hello,
at these days, we are working hard on these features.
Hope, functionalities will be done until end of this month.
UPDATE - This functionality is already done :)

EC Sports Supplements

The support was great, I wish the product could be altered in the checkout section versus having to remove it and change it. But other than that its a good app.