The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, customization options, and reliable performance. The sales popup feature is popular for creating a sense of urgency and providing social proof, which can boost sales. The customer service is noted as responsive and the app is often used across multiple stores, indicating merchant satisfaction. It also offers a free plan, making it a cost-effective choice for new stores.

September 30, 2023

Nice product for sales popup on your website my using this since long.

SVB Ventures
India
Almost 4 years using the app
Autoketing replied October 1, 2023

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

November 23, 2023

amazing App! Dependable and easy to use. Very efficient. Dependable and easy to use. Very efficient.

SURROUNDED BY ANGELS
13 days using the app
October 19, 2023

Its a really great app does exactly what I need it to do

The Vintage NYC
1 day using the app
Autoketing replied October 23, 2023

Your review is our motivation for us to improve the service in the future. Thanks for leaving feedback and your recommendation.
Contact our team if you have any questions or problems.

November 28, 2023

Great app that is simple and easy to use. Gets the job done!

the clothes brand
4 minutes using the app
June 17, 2023

Great app! Does its job and easy to use. Most apps dont even work as they are supposed to but this is something that works as expected and I use in all of my stores.

Boxing Reflex Ball
Almost 4 years using the app
Autoketing replied June 18, 2023

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

May 14, 2023

funciona muy bien en mi tienda, definitivamente me ayuda a obtener más ventas. la recomiendo mucho!!

GLOWZINK
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
Autoketing replied May 14, 2023

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you. When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.

April 28, 2023

excelente app, full recomendados 100% funcional para lo que la necesitamos, si estás en busca de un app que te ayude a incrementar tus ventas es está

Gshop Pty
Panama
Over 3 years using the app
Autoketing replied April 29, 2023

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

Edited May 18, 2023

I'm going to give this app 4 stars simply because there's a pop up my customers can see asking for a review/rate about the app that has nothing to do with my store. Why would anyone want this on their site and why can I not find a way to turn this off? It's not beneficial.

The Stitchologist
7 months using the app
Autoketing replied May 18, 2023

We apologize if the pop-up bothers you. Your customers don't see it. Only store owners see that popup-up. It has a close button. If you click the button 2 times, it will disappear.

February 25, 2023

This is a great app, with great customer service. I'd like to thank Jean specially for answering so fast and so patiently to all our questions.

MOSTRO
Over 3 years using the app
Autoketing replied February 26, 2023

Thanks

Edited November 14, 2019

Brilliant app already i can tell that it has boosted my sales. And all this for a free app on the shopify store. Tested this app on and off and my sales are double with this running.

Magic Posters