Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 17, 2022

Support is amazing! Ozzy assisted us perfectly, he was friendly and knowledgeable regarding the inquiry. Great app!

Prime Growth Nutrition
South Africa
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 15, 2022

I had lots of errors on my google search console and I decided to install the app. Schema Plus team fixed all of the errors and warnings for me. They were extremely helpful. I can see my ranks are getting better every day. Great theme!! Excellent customer service!

OtherWorld Shoes
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 14, 2022

The plug-in is still very good. The engineers work very fast. Of course, I expect the program to bring more optimization effects to my website, make my website data structure more perfect and rank better

EMKE
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 3, 2022

Very good support. Sorted out all the issues I had. Their engineering team helped promptly by making my website Schema-friendly and got rid of all warnings/issues that occurred when the website was tested by the Google rich test. This was done promptly and within a day of the request.

Noziru
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 2, 2022

In terms of the Schema working, just waiting for the results to start taking action which, does take some time - 02/02/2022 Now, customer service, I have found them as the best customer service as a provider for shopify apps, better than shopify customer service themselves. Thank you for the help

Cheeky Hour
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 1, 2022

The onboarding was white glove service, I'm so glad I changed to this app! I've heard great things about the performance as well

Toki Mats
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 25, 2022

As per usual you have an excellent speed of response to any problems we may find. It makes us feel more comfortable knowing that you have our backs if we find problems we can't put right. Giving us comprehensive info and being reliable is fantastic.
Thank you for your and the teams help.
Be safe and take care
Phyllis

Eco Chic Retail Ltd
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 24, 2022

I super appreciated the support we were given with this app. They got on the issue we were experiencing with old code from a different app, and saw it through to the end.

PlushBeds
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 13, 2022

I use this app to increase my Search Performance. Get yourself this app and it will improve search results by at least 30%. I went this route before I ever looked into SEO optimization. I then did a before and after SEO performance Score of my site and after I installed Schema within 30 days my site jumped to an overall SEO performance score to 87/100 !! Impressive! Customer service is great, I usually always get DIDI and she's wonderful!

TINKER HIVE
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 4, 2022

Great Customer Service! They quickly solve my issue and made me visible for Google search. Thank you

Upfront DTG