Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO | Reviews

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Body Fuse USA

I can't say enough about the fantastic tech support provided. The Schema Plus team took the time to fix the SEO issues with my site and I am seeing a big percentage increase month over month of site traffic. Highly recommend!

Your Bar Cart

Schema Plus for SEO is already helping my store rank. The experts at Schema Plus are CRAZY fast at helping with any issues or questions, too!

متجر ديرمازون الالكتروني - Dermazone Store

Customer support is outstanding. They will identify the issues on the website ensure any errors with your Schema or structured data are fixed!

Cornalbaitaly.com

Abbiamo appena installato l'App e prima ancora di iniziare, grazie al supporto tecnico abbiamo risolto altri problemi SEO. Assistenza perfetta. Massima disponibilità. Bravi.

photoframesandart

Great app and even better team, with their engineers helping implement the schema on the site. Would recommend Schema Plus to anybody :)

ExcellentSupply.com

Great app, and EXCELLENT support. They helped me sort clean up some old code/debris from previous SEO apps (the old code was messing up our standings with Google). Plus, the Schema Plus app produces a comprehensive way of delivering proper Schema to Google. I'm super pleased. Thanks!

Mineral Tiles

Awesome customer service and app! Everything works seamlessly and their team is committed to the success of your business! Highly Recommended!

Royal CD Keys

I highly recommend this app for SEO google and also if you have any problem the customer support will kindly help you in any case.

Spotty Banana Bread

Great app and great team that understand how to maximise the structured data on your site. They don't try and be everything to everyone. They're just really good at structured data. Great support team as well that removed old schema from our site!

Deed Industries

App was super easy to install. I needed help after updating my store theme and the team were really quick to respond to my call for help and actioned everything quickly and made some great suggestions along the way. Would definitely recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16