Schema Plus for SEO

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Vape360

The team solved any issues I ran into during the installation process and then some. They're very responsive and definitely went above and beyond what I was expecting. I highly recommend.

Holme & Moss

The service from this app has exceeded my expectations! Ozzy has been so helpful, really efficient and explained everything in such simple terms. After a quick chat, Ozzy has offered to help fix the issues that I had, which included outdated and incomplete schema and conflicting apps. Thanks Ozzy and the team for all your help!

Rustic Red Door Co.

Ozzy was amazing and looked into issues without me even asking and is helping us fix it! Great customer service and quick service.

Coffee Beanery

Super quick and easy. After still showing some errors the team was able to show me immediately why they were firing and we had some old schema left in our theme. The team cleared it up by the next morning and GSC is happy now.

Wade Building Supplies

Really great app and service - the chat is responsive and the advisors are very helpful, after contacting them with a question, they made me aware of an issue I did not know about. The advisor contacted the tech team for me, sent me a link so they could access and fix and it was all done within 24 hours - fantastic.

Nordicwoods

Location Denmark

We are very pleased with the app and the support is on of the best i have experience in a long time.

adbav

müşteri desteği çok gözel özgür bey benimle çok ilgilendi bunun için teşekkür ederim uygulamanın dahada büyüyeceğine eminim

Arte & Sintonia

Location Brazil

The customer service is amazing... The app is also the best option to make your website's code google friendly and SEO ranking

Rozenberg Chile

Location Chile

Their customer service is great! If something is not working properly, they kindly handle it for you.

Cornbread Hemp

Great customer support! This is a fantastic app and works really well. Highly recommend to anyone looking for SEO schema and SEO support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21