Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 31, 2023

The support team is very helpful and friendly. They go out of the way to fix any issues on your existing site. Highly recommend.

InnerVision Crystals
January 24, 2023

Schema's client success team is amazing! The onboarding call was super helpful and they uncovered an issue with my site related to a previous app. Their team has worked to resolve it and shared many updates and follow-ups along the way. Highly recommend!

Sourced Sustainable Home
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 24, 2023

Guter Service, kann ich empfehlen. Angeschrieben und innerhalb Sekunden zurück geantwortet. Also ganz im Ordnung

Elfsmoke - Vape Onlineshop
Germany
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
January 23, 2023

We needed a simple solution to sort the schema out on our site and this works perfectly.
Always super helpful if you have any questions or if anything needs changing or fixing.

TABlites Vape Store
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 23, 2023

SchemaPlus has been extremely helpful in optimizing our search engine results. Before using their app I noticed that we had less content than some larger companies had in their google rich snippets when you did a Google search. Upon working with the team at SchemaPlus we got the same results as all of these larger companies. The team helped remove all errors in the initial installation, and ones that have come up over time. The only negative is that the team must have a lot of clients because nothing is done "quickly". There's always someone on the other end of the app chat, however, your cases typically take a week or two to be resolved.

Wholesale Water Heater
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 19, 2023

They kept asking me to review them immediately once the app was installed. I told them I would first need to actually see how the app performs. It turns out it doesn't perform well at all. They slowed down my site considerably and put weird grey backgrounds all over my site. When I asked support about it they just told me developers were looking into it. I kept asking for feedback, but they could not provide any answers from their "developers" 3 days went by and nothing was fixed so here I am doing the review they begged me for. Thanks for making my site slow and ugly and wasting my time. Still waiting on their feedback.....

Mothercity Liquor
South Africa
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited January 22, 2023

We are very happy for the quick intuition of the OZZY technical support agent helped us simplify the solution of the problem it was great.
We were pleased with the way you dealt with the problem that we faced, and we felt that you have professionalism and integrity. It was an important experience for us. We recommend the application, and it is useful for entrepreneurs. Thank you very much

Karma Makeup.com
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 18, 2023

Thanks for the amazing customer service, Yaprak and Didi helped me to fix an issue I had on my website. The app is easy to use. Thank you so much!

capsulewardrobeshop
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 17, 2023

Very easy to use with not much knowledge of Schema. The support from Aigera was great and it all worked immediately. Thanks!

Cloth House
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 16, 2023

Thanks for the great and quick support, Ozzy! Questions answered and a quick solution for my problem.

HELDENTIER