Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Justizmemesshop

Very helpful support, great app. Thanks for your work mates. Google looks much cleaner for now. Best Schema app ever

Floto

Excellent customer service- we had an outdated schema and these guys were able to delete the old code because the theme was outdated and insert new schema that is up to date. very pleased with the level of service and fix.

T-Nutrition

What can I say - its compleltey transformed my website - I had years of spending thousands of £££ on cowboys and people claiming they are experts and "SEO Specialists" for an app for a more than fair and reasonable price of only $15 a month to catapult me in the rankings in the end. The Customer Service is also exceptional - Things were sorted start to finish within 72 working hours on one email thread we just all stayed in touch and replied when we could, no pushing from either end, it was brilliant. Ozzy and Baris are legends and I am forever in their E-Commerce Debt. I owe them one. From all the staff here at T-Nutrition who's jobs you have helped save due to our website now actually being found on Google despite being one of the best at what we do, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. 2021 will be a tough year recovering from a global pandemic, and your hard work over the last few days has just made our lives that little bit easier as we are now getting more visably seen by our target audience in the UK. Thank you again.

FoxyLegs

Just a perfect support team. They were working hard to fix my issues and it is done. I couldn't find ways how to find myself. Now the store can perform much better. Highly recommended.

Finn + Emma

exceptional! could not recommend them more. customer service is unrivalled. They fixed our schema issues and also helped us get richer results. What more could we want! Awesome

Indiana Face Mask

Did just what I wanted, customer support is A1 I could not be happier so far tbh! Ozzy is fantastic to work with

Sex Dolls Europe - (Official)

Very good APP. Hope in the future have more structured data like video, ... Thank you for your fast help

Urbamerican Apparel

It was the best customer service experience I ever have. Baris was very helpful and fix many issues on my website and helped me to set up the app very fast. I recommend it to everyone who owns a Shopify store.

It's Juliet

Wow it's only been one day and this team/app has gone above and beyond. Also, take in my review knowing i've had bad experiences with seo and apps so this was REFRESHING and amazing. They not only did what the app does and answered my questions before even downloading the app, but I emailed and asked for anything else that would help (as we're new and growing and since they're from google, they would know), and they offered to remove outdated schema, emailed me when it was done with proof, told me steps to take after, and even offered me a free CRO review because that again helps SEO. They're really comprehensive and I highly recommend this app. We'll be staying with them! And on top that, SO KIND! Thank you guys!!!!

Azana Photo Frames

I want to rate 1000 stars, so easy to install and my only regret is that I should do it sooner. Ozzy is so helpful and hilarious! Fixed the issues I had and helped me with the sitemaps. This app you must have and is worth the service you get. You get Ozzy on live chat straight away and he will help you as you go along with the task if you're unsure what you're doing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11