Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Finn + Emma

exceptional! could not recommend them more. customer service is unrivalled. They fixed our schema issues and also helped us get richer results. What more could we want! Awesome

Indiana Face Mask

Did just what I wanted, customer support is A1 I could not be happier so far tbh! Ozzy is fantastic to work with

Sex Dolls Europe - (Official)

Very good APP. Hope in the future have more structured data like video, ... Thank you for your fast help

Urbamerican Apparel

It was the best customer service experience I ever have. Baris was very helpful and fix many issues on my website and helped me to set up the app very fast. I recommend it to everyone who owns a Shopify store.

It's Juliet

Wow it's only been one day and this team/app has gone above and beyond. Also, take in my review knowing i've had bad experiences with seo and apps so this was REFRESHING and amazing. They not only did what the app does and answered my questions before even downloading the app, but I emailed and asked for anything else that would help (as we're new and growing and since they're from google, they would know), and they offered to remove outdated schema, emailed me when it was done with proof, told me steps to take after, and even offered me a free CRO review because that again helps SEO. They're really comprehensive and I highly recommend this app. We'll be staying with them! And on top that, SO KIND! Thank you guys!!!!

Azana Photo Frames

I want to rate 1000 stars, so easy to install and my only regret is that I should do it sooner. Ozzy is so helpful and hilarious! Fixed the issues I had and helped me with the sitemaps. This app you must have and is worth the service you get. You get Ozzy on live chat straight away and he will help you as you go along with the task if you're unsure what you're doing.

The Nordic Lash - By Emma Eliasson

Absolutely amazing App. Baris was a huge help and even helped me with some extra coding stuff. would 100% recommend

Moysti

The best app I've ever used in Shopify App Store. The ability of this app helps you to fix all google search console errors and make your website is suitable for Google. Best and fast support.

The Vintage Pottery

Well, the best customer service so far!
Ozzy, thank you! Answering all my questions, submitting the ticket for me and involving the technical team for the removal of outdated theme schema. Waiting for the result now :)

BeMindful-BeHappy

The best customer service I have received from an app. Waiting to see the results when google has re-indexed site but so far so good!