Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

The Luxe Lens

I had a really negative experience with this app that cost us money. They insisted they were compatible with Yotpo and had us delete our Yotpo schema, which was disastrous and hurt our product appearance in Google. Baris, presumably the creator, was rude and arrogant. I really regret installing this app and am paying for it - literally - with the fallout from using their schema to replace my old schema. If you're an established business, RUN!

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience. Your business matters to us and both our customer support and technical support teams are diligently working to make sure that every single customer gets full rich snippets on Google. At the time you deleted our app and left this review, your store had full rich snippets with review stars by SchemaPlus schema on every single result.

Please refer to this screenshot: https://schemaplus-users.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/the-luxe-lens-april-27-2021.png

Should you choose to reinstall and try our app again, we’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right and work toward earning back your business.

Cool Gadgets and Clothing

After few weeks struggling with errors and many other warnings coming from Google Console, and after trying with consultants and the already installed apps, I thought may give it a try since their description was so different and sounded to me their approach may go right to the cause. and what a surprise. These guys fixed them all in just a couple of days. They actually delivered what they promise. I want to know what else they can do to make my site much better now

Insight Stones

The customer service is so helpfull, fast and patient! The team solved two big problems, so in a few weeks i will see a better Google result!

Pittsburgh Spray

Works really well finally have my reviews integrated in seo on search results. Plus support is incredible highly recommend

Black Hat Coffee

The best support I've ever experienced - I was helped quickly and given recommendations away from the usual app performance that are extremely helpful.

Mr Woofs & Co

I used this app to remove outdated Schema on my website that was blocking organic reach and traffic to my website. The team were very helpful and efficient

Kevin's Natural Foods

We just got started using the app and before the trial is even over Baris, Ozzy and the team over at SchemaPlus helped us out tremendously getting our site Schema dialed in. They were very responsive to our emails, and helped with some issues we had with the theme. We are so impressed with their support team and the service they provide. Thanks SchemaPlus!

Woof Meow Hello

This is the first time I’ve ever reviewed an app—that’s how much it’s helped me! For just $15/month, I have ex-google engineers keeping my schema 100% up to date. Since downloading the app, my search engine rankings have gone through the roof! Recently, I switched themes, and suddenly I had hundreds of errors from search console and I was freaking out. So I went into the app and asked their live chat if they could help me resolve the issue. I wasn’t sure if my problem was schema-related, so I was afraid my problem would be out of scope. It was in the evening, but I got someone on the line to help me right away. First, she checked to see if schema plus was causing the issue, which of course it wasn’t. What she did find was a bunch of outdated schema inserted by my new theme. Since it wasn’t their fault, I assumed that would be the extent of my support, but I was wrong. My live chat expert informed me that she could get the engineers to go into my theme and clean up all the issues. I woke up the next morning and everything was fixed. Thank you thank you thank you!!

RC Cars Store

Thanks to Baris, I was able to fix my issues with the Search Console. Fast response and he even went ahead and helped me to delete unwanted codes in the theme, and helped me to re submit the site map. Thanks guys! I recommend the App

Liquorice Heaven

Awesome app. Dead simple install, works pretty much out of the box (Only had to remove two lines of code from the theme to remove existing rich snippets) which I believe they will happily do for you. Performance is flawless.