Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Brands

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and search rankings

Triple T Studios

My experience with Schema Plus is exceptional. I would give more stars if possible. Baris is supportive and responds quickly. He goes above and beyond to help with any questions and/or issues.

The Coolest Dude

My experience with the app and customer support is exceptional. Highly recommend giving it a try. Two thumbs up.

www.thetimberguy.com

Nice and prompt customer support, hope this app helps us in what we are looking for.thanks and best wishes

Buy Wines Online

Had a technical support issue and Baris was very quick to get the issue sorted out and hopefully the update that was rolled out will help other stores as well with their schema.

PartyAnimalOnline

Installed this app on a free trial and I can't praise it enough so far. Because we have a custom theme we had some teething problems due to old scema already being present (apparently) but Baris was on it straight away, identified the problem and fixed it in no time.
I have no hesitation in signing up for the full subscription and look forward to seeing an increase in search and click through.
Thanks for an awesome app.

Mimi Clothing

Very useful app. Customer service is excellent. I had a problem that was caused by another app and after contacting developer they replied the same day and fixed the problem for me. This app is highly recommended if you want to rank high in search engines.

Rinkit.com

I contacted Baris about our Schema and he replied very quickly highlighting some issues with the quality of this on our site. We exchanged a few emails and the app was then installed and Baris and his team updated all of the Schema for us on our website. His responses were rapid, clear and easy to understand and we are very thankful for his support. Definitely recommend this app and getting in touch with Baris if you have questions/concerns about the mark up on your site.

Layday™

Amazing support from Baris. He identified a schema issue we had once we installed the app..then went about & repaired it for us. Look forward to getting full use out of the pro version.

LeafyQuick

Great service! They were able to answer all my questions and get my store setup for sitelinks. Now it's just a matter of time for them to showup.

Announce It!

Schema Plus is working! Baris was super helpful and fully supported this app when I reached out. Thank you!