Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Brands

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and search rankings

Rinkit.com

I contacted Baris about our Schema and he replied very quickly highlighting some issues with the quality of this on our site. We exchanged a few emails and the app was then installed and Baris and his team updated all of the Schema for us on our website. His responses were rapid, clear and easy to understand and we are very thankful for his support. Definitely recommend this app and getting in touch with Baris if you have questions/concerns about the mark up on your site.

Layday™

Amazing support from Baris. He identified a schema issue we had once we installed the app..then went about & repaired it for us. Look forward to getting full use out of the pro version.

LeafyQuick

Great service! They were able to answer all my questions and get my store setup for sitelinks. Now it's just a matter of time for them to showup.

Announce It!

Schema Plus is working! Baris was super helpful and fully supported this app when I reached out. Thank you!

Voltage Coffee Supply

Excellent app and service. The Schema Plus team was able to fix some of our code that was broken. They are extremely professional and kept us up to date the entire time. Looking forward to seeing the positive results.

Amuzzi

These guys know what they are doing! App is easy to use and covers all your schema. Also really great support. Highly recommended!

Anxiety-supplements

Finally someone knows what the expectation of their app is suppose to do. I had to have a little help from them but they were able to get the proper schema to make sure that it works in google search console.
People underate schema and metatags or come up with schema apps that really do not help. I went through 5 apps trying to find one that actually did what it said and got rid of google error codes in schema.
Baris had to do some adjustments but did it in a way that was way above the standard! He showed the current schema and the changes plus the report from google search console. This really proves that they want you to succeed. Do not waste time with apps that do not work. This does. I will now use Schema plus on all my stores and the ones I build due to the support and function of it.

My Vpro

Very good customer service. Reply email very quick. the tool is definitely useful for our website. Thanks Schema

Bijouterie de Roy

le supports est extrêmement rapide et efficace.

Kingdom Powersports

I really like this app and the support given is second to none. Excellent support for all of your questions and help with using it.