Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Studio Six Art Supplies

Baris was extremely helpful and answered any questions we had immediately. He was able to provide extra work for us due to old broken schema on our website and did the job quickly. Thank you kindly

ACU Precision Sheet Metal

I was using smart SEO. While Smart SEO is cheaper and offers a little more included in their app, there are a few things that made me switch and keep using Schema Plus.

1. The customer service. I was able to get my questions asked right away while installing the app. That is amazing. They also removed old code in my theme that was causing issues with products from old SEO apps/theme.

2. Using Judge.me reviews, Smart SEO began to give me errors with one of the last algorithm updates. Schema Plus incorporates Judge.me reviews and does not make me edit my theme file like Smart SEO did.

3. The bonus of a FAQ page with out having to manually code every single FAQ question manually.

4. Being Developed by former Google software engineers, who better than people who may have knowledge other apps do not have.

I have the breadcrumb features turned off because I want true navigation on page through menu navigation. I use Category Breadcrumbs for this. I believe, based off of the support and knowledge, they will expand this app and make it a universal SEO app better than the rest. www.acumetalfab.com

Polkka.ro®| Magazin en-gros de bijuterii si accesorii fashion

Super app and great customer support. They helped us to solve all problems we had with our site related ro rich snippets. Baris even helped us to remove old code that affected us. I totally recommend the team and the app!

Loftipop

Once I downloaded the app I found out that I had two Schemas populating. Unsure of what to do, I contacted customer service and they deleted the old one as well as fixed all remaining Schema issues without me doing a thing. Very pleased. Thank you.

Invite By Voice LLC

I am extremely impressed with “Schema Plus” app and the team behind it. App does definitely work perfectly, and if you ever have any questions or issues (like we did have old out-of-date schema in our theme), they are quick to respond and fix. Highly recommended.

EMF Harmony

Very easy to use, does what it says, and I received great support from their team. I recommend this app for SEO.

CruiseTech

Super helpful - assisted with our store in updating the incompatible schema & migrating them onto the site. Thanks to Baris!

ISmokeFresh

TOP Starts work here! Thank you! I had an issue with breadcrumb Schema Shopify. They fixed it.

DirectCabinets.com

We downloaded this app to help us in our organic SEO conquest, which as a small business owner, is no small feat. Baris helped us implement the schema to our custom coded FAQ page within 1 days time. The app took care of the rest! Installed schema & breadcrumbs on all our other pages. So far, so good. Customer Service has been impeccable.

Zanders & Co

This App is an absolute must for all Shopify stores. Unrivalled customer support along with the best industry knowledge mean my store is now running as it should do. They go above and beyond all expectations with fantastic communication and support. All I can say is look no further for a Schema App, these guys are the best.