Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Brands

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and search rankings

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Icey-Tek USA LLC

I want to thank the creators and staff (especially Baris) of Schema Plus for SEO, for their excellent app and remarkable customer service. Baris personally helped clean up old incomplete and conflicting schema left behind by another app and made sure my Shopify store schema and rich snippets are optimal. I highly recommend this for people who want to take their technical SEO to the next level.

Port and Polish

Love love love this app! I installed it when I relaunched my new site and almost immediately my google results were showing up so much better than before. Very easy to use and tangible results.

fusspflege-shop.ch

we use this app in our 2 webshops now. there are many apps which promise to solve problems with microdata out there. finally this one with Schema Plus has worked for good!

we received also an extra mile of solving other issues ( like old remaining codings from other microdata apps which we had uninstalled) from the great and super fast support team. Thank you soooooooooooo much - now we can concentrate on our business again.

Highly recommended !

fusspflege-happyfeet.de

Great Support received to even be able to have Google indexing our pages correctly. This is the 3th App for Rich Snippets we have used and it is the only one which works! I can recommend highly to use it.

Billfodl

Great team. Great service. Great app. Cant recommend enough. really helped with our rankings in google. Thanks uppercase!

Gimmè Stone Skins and Cases

The team at this company is so helpful. I cant tell you how above and beyond they have gone. And this app actually makes a measurable difference in rankings. Highly recommend. A++

The Urban Flair

I greatly appreciate the dedication and support Baris has given me and my store! Schema is so over my head, so I am very thankful for the help!

FabFinds

Caused traffic to decrease, showed Google Console proof, contacted them no help but sent me a link to better understand Schema which i didnt need.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. For your site, we explained in detail along with links to documents why your traffic is decreasing (which is a general problem to your site). We offered to help you further, as we always do with every single one of customer requests. Without any response to our emails, you deleted our app and leave us a one-star review.

Chalk Pink Linen Company

The customer service from the Uppercase team is absolutely outstanding, they are super quick to reply, sort the problem out without any head scratching at all and they are ultra knowledgeable, this has to be our best discovery for our website to date. We can't praise Baris and this app enough, unbelievable service.

Boulder Denim

Super easy app to use! The customer service is exceptionally fast and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!