Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Brands

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and search rankings

Voltage Coffee Supply

Excellent app and service. The Schema Plus team was able to fix some of our code that was broken. They are extremely professional and kept us up to date the entire time. Looking forward to seeing the positive results.

Amuzzi

These guys know what they are doing! App is easy to use and covers all your schema. Also really great support. Highly recommended!

Anxiety-supplements

Finally someone knows what the expectation of their app is suppose to do. I had to have a little help from them but they were able to get the proper schema to make sure that it works in google search console.
People underate schema and metatags or come up with schema apps that really do not help. I went through 5 apps trying to find one that actually did what it said and got rid of google error codes in schema.
Baris had to do some adjustments but did it in a way that was way above the standard! He showed the current schema and the changes plus the report from google search console. This really proves that they want you to succeed. Do not waste time with apps that do not work. This does. I will now use Schema plus on all my stores and the ones I build due to the support and function of it.

My Vpro

Very good customer service. Reply email very quick. the tool is definitely useful for our website. Thanks Schema

Bijouterie de Roy

le supports est extrêmement rapide et efficace.

Kingdom Powersports

I really like this app and the support given is second to none. Excellent support for all of your questions and help with using it.

Tank The Tank

This app does exactly what it says and it does it QUICK AND EASY! Straight forward installation, super easy to deploy and it works great right out of the box. Modifications, if necessary, are straight forward and can be done without any effort at all. Within about a day of installing this app the microdata information was picked up by crawlers and robots and is now being displayed properly across all channels. If you are serious about your store and you want to see improvements in click through rate, having the proper markup on your site is the way to go. This app solves that problem and should be on your short list of must have apps for your store.

In addition to this app being one of the best built that I've have ever deployed into our client's Shopify store, I'd like to share something else as well.

One of the greater pleasures I've encountered while using Shopify and the multitude of aps by developers in the store is the interaction with support. Asking questions about and interacting with the various developers of these apps has been an inspiring international journey. Baris Yuksel from Uppercase Brands, the developer of this app is no exception. Within minutes of my support request Baris and I were firing off emails back and forth about a small issue I was facing. The issue was not caused by the app but it was related to Schema markups nonetheless. I need some added functionality and within minutes Boris was able to deploy a custom fix that has solved our problem.

Crazy Plant People

Awesome customer support. Baris is quick and very attentive =)
Having great customer support and assistance is what I look for in new apps

DMOS | Pro Shovel Tools

Awesome app. Great support from Baris and easy installation. He even helped with questions I had before installing. Thanks

Happy Folks

Great app and great support. The app does what it says. It added a lot of schema data to our products and our pages. Our products look better in Google Search results now.