Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Brands

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and search rankings

Polkka.ro®| Magazin en-gros de bijuterii si accesorii fashion

Super app and great customer support. They helped us to solve all problems we had with our site related ro rich snippets. Baris even helped us to remove old code that affected us. I totally recommend the team and the app!

Loftipop

Once I downloaded the app I found out that I had two Schemas populating. Unsure of what to do, I contacted customer service and they deleted the old one as well as fixed all remaining Schema issues without me doing a thing. Very pleased. Thank you.

Invite By Voice LLC

I am extremely impressed with “Schema Plus” app and the team behind it. App does definitely work perfectly, and if you ever have any questions or issues (like we did have old out-of-date schema in our theme), they are quick to respond and fix. Highly recommended.

EMF Harmony

Very easy to use, does what it says, and I received great support from their team. I recommend this app for SEO.

CruiseTech

Super helpful - assisted with our store in updating the incompatible schema & migrating them onto the site. Thanks to Baris!

ISmokeFresh

TOP Starts work here! Thank you! I had an issue with breadcrumb Schema Shopify. They fixed it.

DirectCabinets.com

We downloaded this app to help us in our organic SEO conquest, which as a small business owner, is no small feat. Baris helped us implement the schema to our custom coded FAQ page within 1 days time. The app took care of the rest! Installed schema & breadcrumbs on all our other pages. So far, so good. Customer Service has been impeccable.

Zanders & Co

This App is an absolute must for all Shopify stores. Unrivalled customer support along with the best industry knowledge mean my store is now running as it should do. They go above and beyond all expectations with fantastic communication and support. All I can say is look no further for a Schema App, these guys are the best.

naturespurestnz

Forget the rest and go with the best. Having tried various other Apps with limited success I fortunately found Schema Plus. Not only are they 100% up with the latest changes in Google but their customer support is out of this world. They helped tidy up and remove old schema from my store which in turn has cleared all errors from Google Search Console. This App is simply a must for all Shopify Stores. A++++++

EyeDope

I highly recommend this app! Setup was simple and when I had a question about the proper format for my FAQ HTML, Baris was prompt with his response.