Schema Plus for SEO

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cornbread Hemp

Great customer support! This is a fantastic app and works really well. Highly recommend to anyone looking for SEO schema and SEO support.

MyMiniMunch

Location Ireland

Great app, it has really helped my SEO having the correct up to date schema on the site and I have more real estate on my search results when reviews are pulled in. I have also found customer support really responsive.

True Botanicals

Fast, quick, amazing customer experience. We got star ratings and breadcrumbs on our site very quickly in just 1-2 days!

Adora Tile

A fantastic app that does exactly what it says on the tin! And the guys are super helpful. Highly recommended!

LTB JEWELRY

I used this app to schema structure. Additionally, they helped me with a few problems fix. Thank you.

JDM Engine Zone

I tried a few apps but i think the best one is Schema Plus for SEO. We are waiting for your other applications. Thank you so much.

Conway Stewart

Super slow customer service, have been waiting 3+ weeks to activate my account with this APP still no luck. Would not recommend, look elsewhere

The Steeping Room

The customer service for this app is top notch! Plus, I'm getting the results I wanted. A+ all around.

Hasu-Seizo

The team at Uppercase with Schema Plus for SEO was extremely responsive and helpful. Our site had over 150+ Unparsable structured data errors which have been reduced down to 2 and Google is still working. I would highly recommend their app and services!

Pino Shah Antiques

Initially, the support team was super responsive - they are always very nice, friendly. Initially, they constantly kept asking for reviews. I explained to them that I needed more time to evaluate an app because initially, most app providers are super helpful and only the test of time demonstrates the true colors. That is exactly what has happened here - ongoing issue remains unresolved despite multiple reminders, requests, giving them access to everything from Shopify to Search Console to Analytics to Merchant Center. Now, my products are being rejected by GMC and Google Ads due to inaccurate pricing reported by the schema. Last week, I even contacted the to let them know that I would be leaving a negative review. They apologized, they thanked me for my patience - just like they have been for weeks. But, no resolution.