Schema Plus for SEO , 402 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance SEO optimization and fix Google Search Console issues. Its user-friendly design, variety of schema types, and customizable templates are praised for simplifying markup creation and modification. Many have noted improvements in website visibility, click-through rates, and organic traffic. The support team is commended for their quick responses and 24/7 availability. The app is also helpful in managing Google My Business listings and resolving leftover code and schema problems.

February 21, 2024

They went over and above to fix My site, yes, it made a ranking difference.

Angstrom Minerals
15 days using the app
December 26, 2023

fast, accurate response, and it makes such a difference having a person available to support - a human i mean.. thanks so much

ENRICHD
About 1 year using the app
April 2, 2024

Really easy setup process and support to get started

Banana Moon Clothing
5 days using the app
March 11, 2024

I was pulling my hair out with schema problems. I've been rescued!!
Fantastic and INSTANT customer service, highly recommended!

Hunter and Walker
4 days using the app
February 29, 2024

Nothing has happened yet, just had the online conversation but sound promising. We shall see.

Fitzone Flex
5 days using the app
March 25, 2024

Love service.

HoiStudios LTD
3 days using the app
March 12, 2024

yes it is good. but it not for me

TMD167207
February 17, 2024

just installed the app, got some errors from the previous app. the online support is really good and have offered to sort it out and remove any old code. I also like the fact you can add local schema markup to help with google my business listings. Only critique is that they could offer more relevant categories or the option to copy them from my gmb listing so they match perfectly.

Casenixx.com
January 26, 2024

Amazing customer service and onboarding. 10/10 recommend. The individual that helped me out was informative professional and really kind. Made sure I had everything setup and taken care of.

JanssenCosmetics
December 27, 2023

Great support and app so far! Can totally agree with the other reviews here - SEO just got better, thanks a lot

XTRA FUEL