Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

OPT Telescopes

Excellent app for running Schema on your Shopify storefront. Fantastic support as well. Highly recommended!

Goddess Gear

I am just getting started with this app, (it came highly recommended) but the prompt replies and assistance with my beginner questions from the developer have been stellar, thank you Baris!

CityChick

Extremely happy with how fast the support is at getting back to my inquiries. Hopefully, this will improve my SEO results of the products in my online store.

Thank you!

The Whole Brewed Coffee Co.

I am loving this app so far. Time will tell if it helps with SEO results, but the app has been very simple to use and shows great potential. The support has been above and beyond. Love it.

Uno Casa

The most comprehensive schema app on Shopify for sure. Easy auto install. After auto install contacted the support to let them know that some parts of our Schema was shown incorrectly. They've fixed it within 24 hours. Easiest 5/5 stars ever given

VPA Australia

App and support are next level. So good to find an app that does what you require with minimal of Brilliant App, Brilliant customer service. Highly recommended. Always improving as well, to keep up with Google's never ending schema requirementsfuss. Thank you so much guys.

escamastudio

It works! Two enthusiastic thumbs up for Schema Plus. We had major errors showing up in Google Search Console with rich snippets for products. We plugged in Schema Plus, errors started disappearing within one day. After 7 days all errors were fixed.

Huggaroo

Excellent app. Installed with one click and created JSON-LD for all pages of our store. When I discovered a glitch due to left-over code from an old, uninstalled review app (the glitch had nothing to do with SchemaPlus), I reached out to support. Baris responded immediately and identified and fixed the issue the same day. The warnings I was getting on my product pages prior to installing SchemaPlus are all gone. I love the fact that google is fed accurate and complete information about our store at this point and hope that this will result in better visibility and ranking over time. Thank you very much for a great app! Highly recommended.

K & A Baby

I have had this app a while and it is working well for us now, support was great at the start, when we raised some issues with Baris after having the app a while he owned the issue and has even checked in weekly to make sure all resolved. No hesitation in recommending.

The Soap Opera Company

I just started with this app. I'm not sure of the results yet, but the customer service was very good for setting it up and removing bad schema on my site.