Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO | Reviews

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Mr. Grab Bar

Fantastic customer support. Five stars for Assel and Schema Plus !!! We are very pleased with the results.

Pink Me Blue

Excellent customer service. Great app, easy to use. Ozzy has been following all my issues asap. He's awesome! Thank you again.

LollyHair

Good app and the after-sales help with any issues, it's real work, all problem solved in search console.

Anytime Simple

The app is really fantastic as it leverages the schema technology to give the leg up over your competition. In particular I want to mention that the support staff are responsive and really go to help you out above and beyond.

rad⚡️ salsa

This app (and the incredible support team behind it), helped clean up, fix, and validate all of the broken schema I had on my site. When Google thought I had 2 or 3 products PER id, the app and team stepped in to work the problem. My store and products are now showing correctly in search. This is a VERY professional team with a great product. Well done and thank you so much!

Quintessential Tips

good app and after-sales help with any issues. we have no problems with keeping this app long term..

Kikipettee

Thank your very much for helping me out with my problem. It may take a while to see how it work on my store but I'm very pleased with their Customer Support team!

Sex Dolls Europe - (Official)

I delete the application because i didnt know where to go for delete my subscribe plan, but i continue to pay since 2months, i dont know where to do for delete this. When i download the APP again, they ask me to pay now 14$ ....

October 3, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience. Your business matters to us. Our support team is online 24x7 and can do refunds promptly. You did not contact them, you just left us a review. Regardless, we refunded you fully for the mentioned months. And we notified Shopify to follow up on your full refund. We waited to reply on your review as we were hoping you would reflect on all the actions we took!

Circle City Cooperative

The team helped me clean up my outdated and broken schema within a matter of days. They also provided guidance on submitting an updated sitemap file to Google Search Console for re-crawling my site. Overall very happy with onboarding experience and looking forward to seeing SEO results over time with this product.

Vox Sneakers

Schema Plus really helped my brand. I'm very happy to know that I can count on them. Thank you so much