Schema Plus for SEO

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Upfront DTG

Location Lithuania

Great Customer Service! They quickly solve my issue and made me visible for Google search. Thank you

Optimize Social

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Gonna leave this review now, this app has 5 star support, and actually works. First of all, lots of Google errors with Shopify themes and app code, they offered to fix that for me as well as make sure my stuff is running well. Good job, highly recommend this app for your Shopify SEO Schema needs.

Beds on Legs Ltd

We have been using this app for almost 9 months and it has really helped us with the issues we were having with SEO errors coming up on our new Shopify site. The support are very helpful and I can not recommend the app enough.

House of Chikankari

Location India

We started using this app only a few days back and the support has been amazing. Our queries pre and post sales were replied to promptly and to our satisfaction. I can see that the schema errors are now gone from webmaster console. I hope this helps us in SEO long term.

THAT SMELL GOOD

I decided to try this app after receiving several warnings in Google console about missing fields in my SEO. This app is excellent, customer care was quick, knowledgeable and fixed all of my issues right away. I recommend this app for any business looking to improve SEO.

Body Fuse USA

I can't say enough about the fantastic tech support provided. The Schema Plus team took the time to fix the SEO issues with my site and I am seeing a big percentage increase month over month of site traffic. Highly recommend!

Your Bar Cart

Schema Plus for SEO is already helping my store rank. The experts at Schema Plus are CRAZY fast at helping with any issues or questions, too!

متجر ديرمازون الالكتروني - Dermazone Store

Location United Arab Emirates

Customer support is outstanding. They will identify the issues on the website ensure any errors with your Schema or structured data are fixed!

Cornalbaitaly.com

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Abbiamo appena installato l'App e prima ancora di iniziare, grazie al supporto tecnico abbiamo risolto altri problemi SEO. Assistenza perfetta. Massima disponibilità. Bravi.

photoframesandart

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and even better team, with their engineers helping implement the schema on the site. Would recommend Schema Plus to anybody :)