Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Total Restroom

Great app that implements all the schema you will need. Baris is great to work with and extremely helpful. Highly recommend.

The Private Gym

My rich snippets were a mess. Schema Plus - along with their excellent support - got it all straightened out. It took some work! These guys are the real deal and I recommend them enthusiastically.

Soov

I had some issues with our product's structured data and their app and support team were very helpful identifying and fixing the issue. Thank you!

OPT Telescopes

Excellent app for running Schema on your Shopify storefront. Fantastic support as well. Highly recommended!

Goddess Gear

I am just getting started with this app, (it came highly recommended) but the prompt replies and assistance with my beginner questions from the developer have been stellar, thank you Baris!

CityChick

Extremely happy with how fast the support is at getting back to my inquiries. Hopefully, this will improve my SEO results of the products in my online store.

Thank you!

The Whole Brewed Coffee Co.

I am loving this app so far. Time will tell if it helps with SEO results, but the app has been very simple to use and shows great potential. The support has been above and beyond. Love it.

Uno Casa

The most comprehensive schema app on Shopify for sure. Easy auto install. After auto install contacted the support to let them know that some parts of our Schema was shown incorrectly. They've fixed it within 24 hours. Easiest 5/5 stars ever given

VPA Australia

App and support are next level. So good to find an app that does what you require with minimal of Brilliant App, Brilliant customer service. Highly recommended. Always improving as well, to keep up with Google's never ending schema requirementsfuss. Thank you so much guys.

escamastudio

It works! Two enthusiastic thumbs up for Schema Plus. We had major errors showing up in Google Search Console with rich snippets for products. We plugged in Schema Plus, errors started disappearing within one day. After 7 days all errors were fixed.